Synapse.

Jul 12, 2022
Pregnancy content was always impregnation rather than actual pregnancy.
Idk if it's made it into the MV builds or not yet but it's still in the old ace builds. All it is though is the MC impregnating random women around town, a rape victim at the inn and if Jimmy has really high sex stats a swinging wife who lets him secretly remove his condom behind her husband's back. Not really worth it strictly for a pregnancy fan tbh.
This is false. There was pregnancy content in the bad ending for the goblins, at least. I believe there may have been one for the orc bad ending too but I didn't feel like grinding it out again. Waiting for a significant content update before I come ( OwO ) back to this game.

maikmaik000

Dec 28, 2022
How can i do the Patrol blessing road mission on this version? im already lvl 2 and ive done the killing rats mission twice but i dont know where to find the npc

insecond1611

Jun 26, 2019
I read a word docx how to walkthrough this game and there's a section called "Event Circles". The yellow one said "Goblin Gangrape Event (As Priestess)". I know the loss to Goblin ending but what about the yellow circle one ?? it is different ? if so, how can I activate it ??

Reactions: DemonicPasta

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
We're does he explains that ?
.......you say what new update name mean ?
so I reply you,this game's author think old engine not enough to him and trying to move it to MV engine.

and actully I don't know what you want say about ,so I reply you {what new update name mean}.

english just difficult right? XD

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Is it possible to enlarge the main character's dick?
There is a variable that is implemented as code but it is not programmed to work and also there are no larger MC DICK graphics. The variable was supposedly liked when you had better technique when fucking mobs, etc. But you can still modify it using editor programs but there is no change for the same reason programming and graphics are missing

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Trying this game for the first time, using the "build 4" since it's the one that seems recommended in the OP, and I can't even pass the first messages where it asks you to name the mc. It's just stuck, can't click anywhere.
Is there a way to bypass that?

edit : Nevermind you need to click enter or you'll be stuck if you click anywhere.

Last edited:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
How much content was ported to "MV Build 4" ?
Is it recommended over the older build?

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
How much content was ported to "MV Build 4" ?
Is it recommended over the older build?
I ran into a bug once you finish one of the rando quests. but basically everything feels nicer, smoother, and brighter. Just way more bugs and sequences are kinda jank and some minor scenes are cut too form what i can tell. fucking love it tho been fappin all day to vx ace version

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I ran into a bug once you finish one of the rando quests. but basically everything feels nicer, smoother, and brighter. Just way more bugs and sequences are kinda jank and some minor scenes are cut too form what i can tell. fucking love it tho been fappin all day to vx ace version
I'm trying both versions, sadly the new one doesn't have this :
1692835296490.png

I'll play the older version until the new one implements it, I love hidden/mystery ntr stuff.

Reactions: bitchass92

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
I'm trying both versions, sadly the new one doesn't have this :
View attachment 2874134

I'll play the older version until the new one implements it, I love hidden/mystery ntr stuff.
I'm a big fan too. I kinda see waht he means about some folk saying they feel mislead about "hard cucking" tho (I mean i found this by chance so not me) I kinda wanted her to take the lead earlier faster but there's actually so much to the game I just went with the love int netorase stuff

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I'm a big fan too. I kinda see waht he means about some folk saying they feel mislead about "hard cucking" tho (I mean i found this by chance so not me) I kinda wanted her to take the lead earlier faster but there's actually so much to the game I just went with the love int netorase stuff
Not interested in netorase, but netorare for sure. I hope there is enough content for a fun run at least.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes