Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Simply put, the backers apparently overwhelmingly vote against anything happening to PM
There are patterns that ask for MP x yarizo or for mobs to attack MP like the events that the priestess has. But I don't know why it only has one graph for everything. She is not kidnapped, she is not harassed, she does not have a lust level - I understand the fact that she must see a lore why PM does not seem 100% human but that the enemies or yarizo do not notice a woman like her. xD like wtf

degenerateguy

Dec 28, 2019
I'd support to vote for PM NTR but it's a moot point. Too many anti PM NTR backers.

How did it get to this point? When I first played a year and some months ago you'd be hard pressed to find vanilla scenes, yet most of his backers seem to hate NTR.

May 6, 2023
how did you get PM as party member?
U gotta level up ur relationship level to around level 4 and have select the "An Alchemist" event and it should allow her to join as a follower

This link is to a walkthrough provided by the thread but Im not entirely sure how accurate it is:

Reactions: F4S1 and Ceziu

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
how did you get PM as party member?
In short:
Get yourself the portable cheat item from the inn wardrobe, so you can cheat PM relationship points. It's a chore to get them without actually cheating.
Go solo to the PM, complete every relationship event until your relationship with PM hits level 4. Trigger "An Alchemist" relationship event. Only after that, game allows you to choose PM as a follower whenever you exit the capital city.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you need more details read the walkthrough.

EDIT: Nice, somebody was ahead of me this time.

Last edited:

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Wait so you're telling there aren't any battle scenes for PM? I'm gonna kill myself.
Potion maker, only has two graphs of erotic events > When she is grabbed by slim and when the enemy has sex with her but they are scenes that are repeated with all the enemies and there is no statistical advance or that he steals her, in exchange the priest has several events erotic with enemies, bad ending or statistic change or she is harassed like the homeless who grab her ass. Another fact is that when the werewolf wins the battle he has sex with the priestess but not with the potion maker. It's as if the enemies or Yarizo ignored Potion maker xD as if she weren't there or she wasn't a woman hahaha

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
ppl have been talking about bugs in the version, i just want to know if it's playable so i don't waste my time as i hope to play the main story quest line

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
ppl have been talking about bugs in the version, i just want to know if it's playable so i don't waste my time as i hope to play the main story quest line
There are bugs, like errors and as the creator said, the MV still does not have the complete story. It is 40% but that 40% becomes 30% due to errors and lack of text

Sep 1, 2020

We are going to be waiting a while.

I am grateful for what game we had, but am disappointed by what game we currently have.

Unfortunately it is hard to maintain excitement when IMO the game is somehow moving backwards. It's really tough.

But as I mentioned what we got in the first place was more than what a lot of other games accomplish, so I can't truly complain.

That being said the reality the of the situation is the game as it stands now is buggy, unwieldy, and oddly threadbare compared to past versions.

• Sad
Reactions: Anonymous5689

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Anyone know what karma and change fate does in the fortune teller?
The change of destiny is only to be able to pass the rescue mission and karma, I don't really understand its purpose since it doesn't have a real presence in the gameplay. The only thing I understand is that if you don't change the destiny you may be returned to priesthood but with the goblin lust level at 99. That is, every time you see that you fight you gain -1 life and -1 sanity, since you will see priest wanting to have sex with goblins and I think it happens with pirates too.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes