Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Yeah, it is pure netorare route indeed. I wanted to make the guide fast. I got netorase turned [ON] but I didn't try anything with it.
Then maybe that's my problem? I have NTR off and only Netorase on... I mean it would be kind of stupid since some level 2 Yarizo events at camp seems to be clearly netorase ones but... it would made a lot of sense why I can't make it work.

[edit] in the end I just did a new save and rushed the content, nightmare don't trigger at all so it's either locked behind NTR or you have to do something else and I missing it every time.

Last edited:

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Then maybe that's my problem? I have NTR off and only Netorase on... I mean it would be kind of stupid since some level 2 Yarizo events at camp seems to be clearly netorase ones but... it would made a lot of sense why I can't make it work.

[edit] in the end I just did a new save and rushed the content, nightmare don't trigger at all so it's either locked behind NTR or you have to do something else and I missing it every time.
When I played 0.50a my potionmaker quests were bugged and after progressing with yarizo her quests suddenly got back to normal. If you are playing in this version, it might be worth trying to do the main questline or PM's quests.
I also tried and old save (from mv build 5) on 0.53 and the nightmare also worked.

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018

I rushed and cheated the new save with Netorare [OFF] and Netorase [ON] options like you, saved Yarizo, cheated relationship points and I can clearly state that I couldn't get the Priestess "nightmate" Yarizo relationship level 2 event either.

In conclusion, the relationship level events are indeed locked behind Netorare. If someone wishes to progress Priestess relationship with Yarizo, has to have Netorare turned [ON]. Case closed. You are dismissed kind gentlemen. Thank you for your fruitful cooperation!

I assume at some point there will be netorase version of this and that's why there is still info you can progress even with NTR off? Or maybe not and it's just trap for people like me.
Edit1: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I have no bloody idea at all. I always thought that you can't turn Netorase [ON] without turning Netorare [ON] as well. Looks like I was wrong in this matter. I'm glad to know more thanks to this situation.

Either way, wish I didn't waste so much time on this :p (and sadly not only mine time). :/
Edit2: I would rather say it was pretty tough nut to crack. Very amusing in my opinion, none the less. Thanks to this I now know that you can't progress Yarizo relationship level without having Netorare option turned [ON].

Last edited:
Reactions: Raoddik

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
In conclusion, the relationship level events are indeed locked behind Netorare. If someone wishes to progress Priestess relationship with Yarizo, has to have Netorare turned [ON]. Case closed. You are dismissed kind gentlemen. Thank you for your fruitful cooperation!
Yea, that make a lot of sense why I couldn't trigger it in few different versions.
It also don't make a lot of sense since some clearly pure sharing scenes (at least camp one seems like that - still it's just my assumption) are locked behind level 2.
But it also make a lot of sense since from your screens level 3 event looks like cheating. :) That also explain why lvl 4-5 Yarizo encounters on event test mode feel more like NTR.

I assume at some point there will be netorase version of this and that's why there is still info you can progress even with NTR off? Or maybe not and it's just trap for people like me.

Either way, wish I didn't waste so much time on this :p (and sadly not only mine time). :/

Last edited:

roborabbit2

Mar 13, 2019
so i began a new game, and i can't seem to get the quest involving the patrol security (after reaching lvl 2), it's nowhere to be seen and i already visited both quest boards so i can't progress...

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
so i began a new game, and i can't seem to get the quest involving the patrol security (after reaching lvl 2), it's nowhere to be seen and i already visited both quest boards so i can't progress...
What version of the game you currently play?

If it's Vx Ace 0.50a, or 0.50b version of the game, then you have to do the "Exterminate Giant Rats" quest first. Talk to the guild clerk again after completing it to give in your report. Your characters need to reach Level 2 so could the "Patrol Blessing Road" quest actually show up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it's one of the MV builds like 0.51, 0.52, 0.53 etc. then you cannot get the "Patrol Blessing Road" quest because it is part of the story. There is no story in MV versions of the game yet. Therefore, there are no story quests either.

Still no gallery

Last edited:

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
I became a 2 star adventurer without doing the "Patrol Blessing Road" quest, did I locked myself out of the main quests?
Please, be more specific and share more details. Your post is too vague.
Most importantly: What version of the game you currently play?

Edit: READ THIS POST FIRST
If this doesn't help in clarifying anything, then please provide more information.

Last edited:
Reactions: JackDAReaper

bruhmom3nt

Jan 8, 2023
What version of the game you currently play?

If it's Vx Ace 0.50a version of the game, then you have to do the "Exterminate Giant Rats" quest first. Talk to the guild receptionist again after completing it to give in your report. Your characters need to reach Level 2 so could the "Patrol Blessing Road" quest actually show up.

If it's one of the MV builds (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), or MV NymPri 0.51, 0.52, 053, then you cannot get the "Patrol Blessing Road" quest because it is part of the story. There is no story in MV versions of the game yet. Therefore, there are no story quests either.

So if we're running the MV builds we'll not get the patrol blessing road quest right?And if so is the rest of the content accessible(excluding story quests)?

Last edited:

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
Wait so if we're on MV version 0.53

So if we're running the MV builds we'll not get the patrol blessing road quest right?And if so is the rest of the content accessible(excluding story quests)?
The answer is: Yes. Theoretically, everything else in MV NymPri 0.53 SHOULD be accessible after you grind 30 Fame points and get promoted to rank 2 at the guild. Excluding the story quests. Excluding the story driven events. Excluding the story driven hentai scenes. Excluding the access to some of the story driven quest places. Unfortunately, this means there are no Iris related events.

I can say for sure that Potion Maker and Yarizo events are accessible. However, I can't say anything about the Redlight District Succubus, Bad Endings and such; I didn't check those yet.

Last edited:

GuyGuyBanjo

Jan 26, 2023
I see the virgin tag for this game, so is there virgin routes or is it something else for other characters? I tried to look through the thread but couldn’t see anything.

eloveboot

Feb 26, 2020
Is there any way I can play dungeon test?
I believe there is a dungeon in game with it now being on MV you can use cheat engine to bypass a wall to access the area where it takes place. Otherwise I believe there is another forum if its still up that's only test dungeon

Reactions: yyunus

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
I can't see main quests that walkthrough says, what should I do for getting the main quests?
READ THIS POST FIRST

If this doesn't help in clarifying anything, then please write more datails about the problem. Your post lacks in information for anyone to help you. Most importantly: What version of the game you currently play?

Edit: If you want to play the story and main quests, then get yourself the Vx Ace 0.50a version of the game. You can find the links to it HERE and HERE
You can wait for the story and the main quests to be reimplemented again in the MV version of the game. When are those going to be reimplemented, however? In a half a year? A year? Two? Four? Never?
It's anybody's guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
where to put the save files on the game?
If you can't find the save folder: First, start the game and rush through the kink and difficulty settings selection. Depending on the game version, skip the intro. Save the game for the first time. This should automatically create the save folder.

Remember! Saves for Vx Ace version of the game don't work for MV version and vice versa.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes