Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
when they gonna finish it on mv?
Techno didnt finish the VX version, he stopped working on it and ported (part) of the game to a newer version of RPGM. He said that is expected that VX history will be ported on 0.80 which means 1 year and a month away

Rinu_dano

Dec 3, 2022
Techno didnt finish the VX version, he stopped working on it and ported (part) of the game to a newer version of RPGM. He said that is expected that VX history will be ported on 0.80 which means 1 year and a month away
does techno have a discord?

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
well guys...where's the story. i remember there was a good story in the game i was so attached to it
The dev stopped to develop story version after 0.50a, he decided to make the game with another engine. So there's no story until 0.80. But you can play the newest version, I played both and I couldn't see much difference, just lack of story but there's newer and better (image quality) scenes.

Somatig

Feb 20, 2021
So i was playing the v50 and i was with PM as my companion and the innkeeper ask if he could sleep with PM and the option was blocked, There is some way of doing it?

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
So i was playing the v50 and i was with PM as my companion and the innkeeper ask if he could sleep with PM and the option was blocked, There is some way of doing it?
Nope. Even if you get the option unlocked, the PM will ignore you regardless. Lore and story wise, she would probably erase the innkeeper if he tried to do anything to her without her consent, anyways. There are no PM netorare and netorase scenes in 0.50a, maybe except for the monster battle rape scenes. Most of the PM scenes are the protagonist exclusives, for now.

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Yeah that was the scene which I shocked and excited so much about it, but sadly there's no PM netorase yet.

Reactions: Somatig

Neuroi

Jan 23, 2023
What version of the game you currently play?

If it's Vx Ace 0.50a version of the game, then you have to do the "Exterminate Giant Rats" quest first. Talk to the guild receptionist again after completing it to give in your report. Your characters need to reach Level 2 so could the "Patrol Blessing Road" quest actually show up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it's one of the MV builds (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), or MV NymPri 0.51, 0.52, 0.53, then you cannot get the "Patrol Blessing Road" quest because it is part of the story. There is no story in MV versions of the game yet. Therefore, there are no story quests either.

I still didnt get the bleassing patrol road quest after done that. Can some share your save with these quest please?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ceziu

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
I still didnt get the bleassing patrol road quest after done that. Can some share your save with these quest please?
Two saves for Vx Ace 0.50a with unlocked Patrol Blessing Road quest on the guild board, only. Save002 is an enhanced save that I tampered a bit with by adding cash, spare stat points, some items, priestess outfits. Fuk around and find out.
  • Pubic hair [OFF]
  • Armpit hair [OFF]
  • Netorase [ON]
  • Netorare [ON]
  • Secret NTR [OFF]
  • Dirty fetish (Scat) [ON]
  • Difficulty: Normal
Don't like these option settings? Too bad. I don't give a damn. However, some of those settings can be changed midgame, like pubic and armpit hair options in the female compartment of the bathhouse.

Neuroi

Jan 23, 2023
Two saves for Vx Ace 0.50a with unlocked Patrol Blessing Road quest on the guild board, only. Save002 is an enhanced save that I tampered a bit with by adding cash, spare stat points, some items, priestess outfits. Fuk around and find out.
  • Pubic hair [OFF]
  • Armpit hair [OFF]
  • Netorase [ON]
  • Netorare [ON]
  • Secret NTR [OFF]
  • Dirty fetish (Scat) [ON]
  • Difficulty: Normal
Don't like these option settings? Too bad. I don't give a damn. However, some of those settings can be changed midgame, like pubic and armpit hair options in the female compartment of the bathhouse.
Thanks

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes