final form

Jan 21, 2024
guys i know am dumb but " Patrol Blessing Road"

i dont understand what is telling me to do(is it characterwhise or moving to next cities am so stuck rn) i know it may be something stupidly ez but icant find it.... can some one give me details on what to do to get the quest, Please help am stuck in main event quest

Last edited:

final form

Jan 21, 2024
It is better to use the cheat item. The game is incompleted and the ways to grind for these status are horrible.

And I dont remember what you do on this quest
It is better to use the cheat item. The game is incompleted and the ways to grind for these status are horrible.

use A on priestess, talk then select "???", she will ask you to play a game selest yes then press i love you 100 times(last 30 times she will add a new option(potion maker) keep telling her that you love her) after 100 time you get +5 love

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
View attachment 3280503
Pick up this quest
View attachment 3280504 talk to this guys

gather information with these 3
View attachment 3280507

View attachment 3280508
View attachment 3280509

When you interact with the third npc, the scene wil start. If you fail, the npc disappears and you will have to look for another one.
I don't have high enough charisma to make it work and the NPCs don't respawn. Is there a way to hack my characters stats? I used a savefile editor but there was no charisma stat.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I don't have high enough charisma to make it work and the NPCs don't respawn. Is there a way to hack my characters stats? I used a savefile editor but there was no charisma stat.
Techno just renamed the stats but all of them are based on the normal ones
1705848143157.png

I cant remember which one was for charisma anymore since I put everything on 100 after the engine change, but I guess it is luK

Reactions: themagiman

final form

Jan 21, 2024
bro im stuck on quest rude
how can i get in the slum
i cant fond key and lockpick just dont work

lockpick works, you need more dexterity
-find the priest in the church and distribute stats for main character and priestess
add to dexterity if it still not working you need to get more levels by farming monsters then distribute again

(note: the game wont let you do some stuff if you lack stats like (dexterity,charm,stre......)

Reactions: wdnmdsss

Kaif190

Aug 6, 2023

I need to Use the cheat but how it says use premium is there a premium or not And if not then how do I use cheat??

wdnmdsss

Aug 11, 2021
lockpick works, you need more dexterity
-find the priest in the church and distribute stats for main character and priestess
add to dexterity if it still not working you need to get more levels by farming monsters then distribute again

(note: the game wont let you do some stuff if you lack stats like (dexterity,charm,stre......)
it worked
thanks alot man

final form

Jan 21, 2024
i still cant trigger the quest for
annnd stuck on find slum lord
bro what wrong whith this version
did you do the quest " Patrol Blessing Road "

if not you are same as me am stuck, that quest is its not completed the game doesnt progress....and its a damn secret triggered quest

wdnmdsss

Aug 11, 2021
i still cant trigger the quest for

did you do the quest " Patrol Blessing Road "

if not you are same as me am stuck, that quest is its not completed the game doesnt progress....and its a damn secret triggered quest
damn it
guest i have try old version

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes