xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
How this game still has that many supporters is just beyond my understanding. Look at other single developers like Fujino creating a coherent story with awesome scenes and whole self made stat panels that actually have the characters moving, in less than a year - meanwhile this is a bug festival with below average art. Yes, Fujino doesn't draw it himself, because he uses Koikatsu, but still produces better results.
1706789533308.png

Every second Pixiv artist with less than 100 followers draws better.

I think the real cucking happens in the bank accounts of the followers of this game.

Last edited:

zenophyne

Nov 13, 2021
How this game still has that many supporters is just beyond my understanding. Look at other single developers like Fujino creating a coherent story with awesome scenes and whole self made stat panels that actually have the characters moving, in less than a year - meanwhile this is a bug festival with meanwhile below average art. Yes, he doesn't draw it himself, because he uses Koikatsu, but still produces better results.
View attachment 3315145

Every second Pixiv artist with less than 100 followers draws better.

I think the real cucking happens in the bank accounts of the followers of this game.
Facts. I'm not really keeping up with this game anymore but whenever I come in every few months, little to nothing new is added and it's quite a shame. Then again, I don't know the creator's life and what's stopping him from pumping out updates but I definitely fell off the hypetrain.
This was really one of the greats in RPGM category, but sadly I can't say the same anymore as time goes on.
On a side note, check out this game if yall are searching for a good game
RPGM - WIP - [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation | F95zone

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Facts. I'm not really keeping up with this game anymore but whenever I come in every few months, little to nothing new is added and it's quite a shame. Then again, I don't know the creator's life and what's stopping him from pumping out updates but I definitely fell off the hypetrain.
This was really one of the greats in RPGM category, but sadly I can't say the same anymore as time goes on.
On a side note, check out this game if yall are searching for a good game
RPGM - WIP - [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation | F95zone
Exactly the same with me man. I had such high expectations 2 years prior, and it's basically the same with maybe 3-4 more subpar scenes.
At this point it doesn't matter whats going on in his private life imo, a respectful creator would stop payment or at least communicate accordingly - which both doesn't happen here.

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
When the heroine said to say i love you 100 times to her I didn't believe I really have to click it a 100 times. Almost got tricked by that sudden question about the potion maker too.

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
If you have already talked with the guy in the back alley at night on the low traffic street, try giving up on the quest and picking it up again.

If nothing works, you can load the "save 3" to play the quest
How to give up on a quest?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Nymphomania Priestess [v0.58] [TechnoBrake]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 422 MB

(1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes