Dizmazyy

Jan 20, 2021
I enjoy watching PM NTR Kohaku, and the female bull aspect is pretty much the only reason I'm following the game. PM getting raped is perfectly fine, but turning the game into a Yarizo harem would be taking a huge diarrhea shit over PM's established character and would steer her character away from why I'm interested in her in the first place. Covering my eyes and pretending it doesn't exist doesn't make it ruin PM any less. Neither would it change the fact that I'd be losing out on potential content or lessen the irony of preaching how nice it is to have varying options while also wanting to change the direction of development toward what you enjoy more.
The problem is that you are barking at the wrong fucking tree. Yarizo was not even supposed to be what he has become. It was just some random optional npc for cucking. This game was supposed to have various characters like that but he just took over everything. Probably due to the laziness of the author. Also, she should at least have scenes in battle with the new monsters as she already has for some.

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

tyuiopson

Jul 9, 2023
havent touched this in a while but anyone know how to hide priestess graphic as it blocks some of the map right side? makes it annoying to move around especially if u have to go right side

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes