Farseer74

Jan 4, 2022
I received adventurer rank 3, reached the forest in the south, killed the divine snake (Gorgon) and took the blood to the shaman in the camp. What's next? Where else can I go? Also - how to interact with the gyaru dwarf in the second city?

AshCrow0

Aug 7, 2023
One is a port of the original 0.54 game with a main story.

(Sorry, only Chinese, using English may lead to errors, Mtool translation may help you)
Restored some game content that was deleted by the original author.
(Due to the change in combat mode, players are required to bring cheat weapons to avoid combat bugs)
Detailed updates are also included in the folder along with the guide mind map.

Download:Pixeldrain
I'm playing this version but everytime i enter the brothel it keeps showing me this scene instead of the inside of the brothel, can someone show me how to fix this ?

Reactions: zotto23

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I received adventurer rank 3, reached the forest in the south, killed the divine snake (Gorgon) and took the blood to the shaman in the camp. What's next? Where else can I go? Also - how to interact with the gyaru dwarf in the second city?
The gyaru dwarf doesnt have content and you should talk with the elf druid after defeating gorgon

DickKingLoL

Aug 17, 2020
i don't get your question sorry it was a while ago, care to elaborate?
is ,54 translation to english supposed to be broken or is my pc messing it up? mc an priestess names plus alot of dialogues are either empty or 0's
also is there a guide for 0.54 which has all deleted or hidden events and such? or walkthrough

Last edited:

ascoo

Apr 16, 2020
is ,54 translation to english supposed to be broken or is my pc messing it up? mc an priestess names plus alot of dialogues are either empty or 0's
also is there a guide for 0.54 which has all deleted or hidden events and such? or walkthrough
yeah english ver is not usable on my end too since the creator of the mod is chinese and only added chinese lines, i used mtool to translate these, very heavy MTL though. I haven't found any guide or walkthrough for the modded contents, i just look up for them manually sorry.

any ideas when he adding story back? or when rework getting completed?
0.80 is where the story will be back

I'm playing this version but everytime i enter the brothel it keeps showing me this scene instead of the inside of the brothel, can someone show me how to fix this ?
I think that stopped happening for me after i progressed enough through the main quest

3.40 star(s) 72 Votes