PRONo11

Jul 31, 2022
화면 캡처 2024-06-16 104153.png

When I go low traffic street, the character is still and can't move. Also, when I go to the bar of the royal road, the last part of the vp event keeps repeating itself. Presumably due to the influence of the vp event.... By any chance, am I the only one getting these bugs?

LutviAuzan98

May 18, 2018
It's not scenes but if you're alone with her as the MC you can kancho her ass after choosing the 'grope' in the followers dialogue options (there's a requirement tho, but if you download MTOOL you can select to ignore 'locked' options in any rpgm game.)
Help, cant find ignore locked option in MTOOL :(

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
This is such a shitty game. Every monthly update is such a huge lettdown and even playing the older versions with the main story is better than the current shit releases we are getting.

Hero_69

Nov 16, 2018
Someone explain why on .63 nyph priest i had 16 mana on hero but on latest update i only have 7
Short answer: spaghetti code
Long answer: probably changed how some variable worked while "balancing" stuff. All the combat related mechanics have some problem, as is expected of a WIP game. If you wanna fix it, you might wanna try and find the variable for mana and change it in a save editor.

Reactions: zucchinilol
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes