LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Is the game playable yet?
I've been edging for 4 years!
It's less playable than it was 2 years ago since the main quest is gone. It's an unfinished sandbox with no real goals.
There are quite a few locations, enemies & side quests available though... I would say though that without the main quest it does not feel like much progress has been made.

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
It's less playable than it was 2 years ago since the main quest is gone. It's an unfinished sandbox with no real goals.
There are quite a few locations, enemies & side quests available though... I would say though that without the main quest it does not feel like much progress has been made.
All of this is thanks to the new mv engine, I don't know why he got the idea to do it on the new engine, but he's been moving the main quests here for a LONG time somehow.

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Did dev change the storyline? Finished all quests at the beginning, but couldn`t start the quest with a noble and his wife in the forest, and battle with a monster in sewers. I cheated fame but didn`t rise the level of adventurers to 2. Still couldn't start these quests.

Hero_69

Nov 16, 2018
Did dev change the storyline? Finished all quests at the beginning, but couldn`t start the quest with a noble and his wife in the forest, and battle with a monster in sewers. I cheated fame but didn`t rise the level of adventurers to 2. Still couldn't start these quests.
Story has been temporarily removed as the dev changed the RPGMaker version. It will (supposedly) be back by 0.80

Reactions: Salladz and Bosss

Usuisthekami

Oct 2, 2021
The whole story is getting reworked even some of the Ch from the other version are getting removed for example the twins ying and yang (i dont remember if thats their name) are not going to be in this new vers he also say about making Iris more active in the Jimmy quests so pretty sure some of the bad endings or scenes of her are gonna get removed/reworked so yeah each versions is gonna be a diff timeline/universe

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes