JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
I haven't played this in years, are there scenes of the other hero's elf companion?
I think there are, mostly new defeat ones. But some have been removed in regard to some characters of her storyline to be pushed out on a latter date.

Usuisthekami

Oct 2, 2021
sup if no one uploads the patch im gonna do it in the next 2 days
quick update of what techno said
20 "new" events are expected in the new update, the new update is gonna happen in the begin of august or mid of that month

about the patchs 1 is for a new cus for the Vampire girl the other one is for the erotic pose cya in 2 days

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
20 "new" events are expected in the new update, the new update is gonna happen in the begin of august or mid of that month

about the patchs 1 is for a new cus for the Vampire girl the other one is for the erotic pose cya in 2 days
i wait , thx por shared

Jun 20, 2022

gallery room yet?

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
You know, I do like the dev a lot... but the game has taken like what, 5 years now? The game is great and Kohaku is the best female he has created but man... I don't want to shit on him but this never ending development is a bit annoying. I know game development takes a long time but H games never take more than 2 years as far as I know, especially RPG Maker titles. There is one H game being developed currently that has been in development for around 3 or so years by a popular NTR doujin artist, I forgot his name, but he has given a release window at least.

I'm still going to support Techno, but yeah... it's taking way too long. Since we're at 0.65 and the gap between versions is like 1 to 3 months, the time to reach 1.0 would be longer than 5 years. I'm not saying he should cancel the game, not at all, but I do wish he could give like a release window for the full game and move onto another big title like how Leviathan and the other Nymphomania title were. I say this because I have dropped other titles that are STILL being developed after 7 years or so without an end in sight like Witch Hunter Trainer, School of Lust and I forgot what else...

I never write shit this long, damn.

Usuisthekami

Oct 2, 2021
Sup here the 2 patchs the 2024-07 is the Vampire Skin and the 065fix2 is the Vampire erotic pose
if you add the Vampire skin firt and Then PM skin they wont work, you need to add PM skin first and then the Vampire
Also please add the patch 2024 and then the 065fix2 so there wont be any issues
Extra thing to say: Looks like there will be some kind of different patch and the end of this month (its a low chance)
the new Dark elf zone is gonna include some "gigachad" and Yarizo events thats all cya until a new patch drops or the 0.70 drops

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Sup here the 2 patchs the 2024-07 is the Vampire Skin and the 065fix2 is the Vampire erotic pose
if you add the Vampire skin firt and Then PM skin they wont work, you need to add PM skin first and then the Vampire
Extra thing to say: Looks like there will be some kind of different patch and the end of this month (its a low chance)
the new Dark elf zone is gonna include some "gigachad" and Yarizo events thats all cya until a new patch drops or the 0.70 drops
thx bro for you shared ! nice

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
thanks bro

Last edited:

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
Seriously who will wanna be that disgusting and if talking about irl like he said that he wanna be like yarizo that jiggas cock is a fucking 44 incher ain't no gal in the world will be able to fit that in her. A vagina is only about 4 to 3 inches. 5 in some special cases. BLUD WILL DIE SINGLE XD. Instead wish for a 44 inch booty like that would be awesome to have a homemade dump truck whom I can love heart to heart .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sauron_SS

SirPasta

Apr 8, 2021
For some reason I just cannot get the Vampire Princess outfit or pose to work. I added the PM outfit first, then the VP outfit, then the pose, and the only thing that works is the PM skin. I saved and loaded the game after installing the VP stuff too, so I don't know what I did wrong here. I checked the game files and I can see that the image files are there, but I just cannot get her to use the pose or an outfit to appear in the inventory. Anyone have an idea of what I did wrong?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes