Invalid40

Jul 17, 2021
How the hell do you actually even progress the story of this game anymore? do I have to download a different version? I used to play through the entire game but now there are no quest available after the first.

Feb 11, 2018
How the hell do you actually even progress the story of this game anymore? do I have to download a different version? I used to play through the entire game but now there are no quest available after the first.
That’s the joke, you can’t currently, and yes, you’d have to download the older version in the beginning of the thread.

vetromst

Mar 25, 2020
hello, is there some kind of guide with the current version? I'm stuck on the vampire quest and I don't know where to go after she joins the group.

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
Be awesome if there was a "gambler's wife" ending, where the gambler suggests a bet to get his hands on Kohaku for more than a quickie whilst intending to keep her, and letting Jimmy believe he could always win her back without directly lying. Then if Jimmy loses her and comes back for her after however many days he has to leave her with the gambler, the gambler surprises both Kohaku and Jimmy that despite being a cheating gambler and a hustler, Kohaku's the one thing he won't gamble to anyone.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes