KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017

Techno upload fix 5 version, which fix more major bugs and add english translation for potion maker bond 3

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
Honestly we might as well wait for the next version which is what I'm doing since there are way too many bugs in this version.

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Honestly we might as well wait for the next version which is what I'm doing since there are way too many bugs in this version.
Because you only play the bug version (the first 0.4b). None of Techno's fix version has been uploaded on this forum yet
If you want to wait for next version, that's fine but Techno has taken a 2 months break so it'll be a while

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
its possible any way to take potion maker to the goblins nest ?
i already complete all events
No. Techno hasn't said anything about side characters getting game overs of the H variety, as far as I'm aware. He also made it so that PM can't die in this version, but be aware she eventually will be able to be killed in combat like Yarizo.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
I Know, I shouldn't ask but I will still ask.. ANY FIX FOR CENSORED? Even REDUCING the censor will work for me. Pls if someone knows then do tell

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I Know, I shouldn't ask but I will still ask.. ANY FIX FOR CENSORED? Even REDUCING the censor will work for me. Pls if someone knows then do tell
best we can do is wish for a fan made patch but I doubt it
This isn't likely to happen unless you can find someone who is winning to redraw the pictures without censors and match Techno's style, or Techno decides to release an uncensored version.

Techno is Japanese, living in Japan, and so has to comply with Japanese censorship laws, so don't hold your breath on that. As for finding a redrawer, well good luck...

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
This isn't likely to happen unless you can find someone who is winning to redraw the pictures without censors and match Techno's style, or Techno decides to release an uncensored version.

Techno is Japanese, living in Japan, and so has to comply with Japanese censorship laws, so don't hold your breath on that. As for finding a redrawer, well good luck...
Idk if japanese laws apply if TB decides to make a uncensored version to sell it outside japan

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Do we need to download An RPG makes XP or something to play the game? Can we play it without installing it ?

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
Because you only play the bug version (the first 0.4b). None of Techno's fix version has been uploaded on this forum yet
If you want to wait for next version, that's fine but Techno has taken a 2 months break so it'll be a while
Yeah, I know that the "fixed" version hasn't been uploaded to the forum yet. But what I meant was that we might as well wait for a new update since the whole 0.4b version has tons of bugs, and who knows if there will be more. Since it has already 5 fixes and possibly more to come, which is why I said we should wait until the next version.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes