ramonetis

May 2, 2022
The truth is that I don't have the slightest intention of registering in Baidu, which is a pain to do it, so let's see if it is possible that someone uploads it here to download it directly.

Reactions: Claydrag

Claydrag

Jul 28, 2023

name:Priestess remake
Download:
source:
password:
Telegram:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because the original version of Priestess was delayed and had too many incompatible mainline bugs, I made a brand new experience version based on the new upgraded engine from scratch. It took a total of one and a half months. It has not been completed yet, but half of the content has been caught up. It also has a newly designed main plot, and more self-made game content easter eggs. The free version will be updated to 3.5G in size (the test version will be updated in the Telegram group, and the next updated version will be the free final version). There are no combat events yet. Production, I will reset the battle to the common RPG battle mode, but will add a bunch of skill events to trigger more battle CGs

Married Woman Yuna was purchased and translated at her own expense when it was first released, and now it is also given as a gift.
is there a English one as well or no?

Dec 17, 2018

Download:
source:
password:
Telegram:

Because the original version of Priestess was delayed and had too many incompatible mainline bugs, I made a brand new experience version based on the new upgraded engine from scratch. It took a total of one and a half months. It has not been completed yet, but half of the content has been caught up. It also has a newly designed main plot, and more self-made game content easter eggs. The free version will be updated to 3.5G in size (the test version will be updated in the Telegram group, and the next updated version will be the free final version). There are no combat events yet. Production, I will reset the battle to the common RPG battle mode, but will add a bunch of skill events to trigger more battle CGs

Married Woman Yuna was purchased and translated at her own expense when it was first released, and now it is also given as a gift.
Thanks!
Could someone upload the files through another website? This one forces users to download an external client.
Edit: Thanks for the quick response!

Last edited:
Reactions: sekai131 and ZTRZ

Rompe horto

Jan 17, 2022
Hello, can someone help me? I have the joiplay emulator and I have already downloaded version 0.70 but it tells me that it is not compatible.

Indolence Demon

Feb 22, 2024

Download:
source:
password:
Telegram:

Last edited:

DegenDesu

Sep 13, 2019
keep me updated on TB's eventual meltdown since it's a chinese person that did this :KEK:
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Still I hope he won't do something so unproductive like that.

Instead, use this as an inspiration and to fuel a healthy competitive spirit to make his game MUCH better than this fan remake.

(And maybe even borrowing some ideas along the way :WeSmart::KEK:)

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
(And maybe even borrowing some ideas along the way :WeSmart::KEK:)
let me tell you a joke that people here say about the type of developer that TB is.

Joke said:
The son, a recently graduated lawyer, arrives all smiles to tell his father, the firm's head lawyer, the news:
“Daddy! Dad! In one day, I've settled that case you've been working on for ten years!”

The father slaps his son on the ear and shouts:
“Idiot! That lawsuit is what has sustained us for the last ten years!”

• Haha
Reactions: Ceziu and DegenDesu

Cartoonz09

Feb 12, 2022

Download: workupload
source:
password:
Telegram:

the link doens't work

leoparker157

Jan 11, 2020
I am playing version .70. After finishing The Immortal, we are sent back to the royal , but after the scene with the VP talking, after seeing the couple, she disappears. I can't find her anywhere, even when going to the sewer or checking the character list. 1728010867036.png 1728010912058.png

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019

Download: workupload
source:
password:
Telegram:

How to disable arrow key command (I mean normally arrow key use for move right, but this one is kind of strange tbh, like why do I even need to click here and there to move around)

Lmr520

Apr 26, 2024
Xeapher,帖子:15002854,会员:1146654 said:
如何禁用箭头键命令(我的意思是通常使用箭头键向右移动,但这个有点奇怪,比如我为什么甚至需要单击此处和那里来移动)
[/引用]
因为这是一个测试版本。

Dec 17, 2018
Last edited:

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
You can actually use Translator++ on this one since all the dialogue is in the data files, just make sure to set the default language to be translated is Chinese in the option.
the joke is that mtool is also developed by a chinese person :KEK:
but yeah, for complete translation translator++ is superior but for quick one ins mtool does a okay job, even if it has to update every single day and leak memory the more you let it run injected to a game :Kappa:

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes