HeavyLead

Bored.
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
Cover.gif

Overview:
Nynx was a 3D artist who made pinups of characters from various popular franchises.​

Updated: 2024-07-15
Artist: Nynx
Censorship: No
Language: None
Resolution: Up to 2560 x 1440
Content: 120+ Images
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

DOWNLOAD
Collection: - - - -
2024-07-15 Update: - - - -

Lae'zel_3.jpeg Kassandra_1.jpeg Minthara_3.jpeg TheTwins_1.jpeg Shadowheart_4.jpeg Catwoman_1.jpeg Mercy_1.jpeg

HeavyLead

Bored.
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
This artist seems to have disappeared off the face of earth unfortunately :(.
They have deleted their twitter and have no other socials.
Compiled what I could find on and other places, hopefully they make a comeback!
All of their content is blacked content so if you are not a fan of that.... move along lol.
Enjoy!

jackiekhoo

Jul 30, 2018
HeavyLead seems there's new uploads in rule34(dot)xxx. The uploader might be posting private or old commissions.

EDIT: seems they are the same creator as nv3d (can be found in this site too), my assumption is for the Li Mei post from Mortal Kombat 1. They have connection with BlueLight too (the one who animate Jill riding the cuffed male in a car) back in March 2024.

Last edited:

HeavyLead

Bored.
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
HeavyLead seems there's new uploads in rule34(dot)xxx. The uploader might be posting private or old commissions.

EDIT: seems they are the same creator as nv3d (can be found in this site too), my assumption is for the Li Mei post from Mortal Kombat 1. They have connection with BlueLight too (the one who animate Jill riding the cuffed male in a car) back in March 2024.
Added them to OP, apparently they're just old works that were saved by the uploader, and those works are the last ones they have too so this thread is most likely "complete" unless Nynx comes back :KEK:. Whether Nynx is another artist or not, ig Nynx will have to confirm themselves ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Reactions: jackiekhoo

sceryx

Mar 14, 2017
So this was the random blender anon who did a few threads then bounced. I'll have to compare with what I saved