5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HeLLs666

Jul 13, 2022
Haven't really played the game but just from the pics provided and quick read of the synopsis, my brain can't help but remember a CG set by Aomizuan. I think it was [Aomizuan] Koumi-jima ~Shuu 7 de Umeru Mesu-tachi~ (some1 did TL it as well). If any1 likes this but wants pregnancy included i'd recommend to check that out.
cover of it for reference 000.jpg

Sep 6, 2018
The interesting thing is that the CG set has pregnant sprites for all 3 heroines, but the actual scenes seem to be missing pregnancy. Cut content perhaps?

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
this feels odly similar to a douijin/hentai here a dude goes to live in an island full of busty chicks that wants his babies, the girl on the main screen is really similar

HeLLs666

Jul 13, 2022
this feels odly similar to a douijin/hentai here a dude goes to live in an island full of busty chicks that wants his babies, the girl on the main screen is really similar
Think theres quite a few of those, typical h trope and whatnot, although these are the first two that comes to mind for me:
-[Taihei Tengoku] Nakadashi 100-nin Dekiru Kana I Wonder If I Can Creampie 100 Girls
-[Aomizuan] Koumi-jima ~Shuu 7 de Umeru Mesu-tachi~

aomizuan's work in particular does have the main girl look very simlar to the cover girl as well

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Think theres quite a few of those, typical h trope and whatnot, although these are the first two that comes to mind for me:
-[Taihei Tengoku] Nakadashi 100-nin Dekiru Kana I Wonder If I Can Creampie 100 Girls
-[Aomizuan] Koumi-jima ~Shuu 7 de Umeru Mesu-tachi~

aomizuan's work in particular does have the main girl look very simlar to the cover girl as well
yeah, it was the one from aomizuan the one i was thinking about, its quite similar

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote