Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
also why not try the game before you crit it? new art compared to old is drastically different.
I think it's way too early to try it, but i bookmarked it.
I usually wait till games reach at least version 1.0, or their size is large, like two gigs.
This game is neither yet. Very few tags too.
I'll probably give it a shot once it has more beef on the bones. :giggle: :coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Martinxo

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
How about it, size starting to matter yet? :ROFLMAO:
Only if it sucks me harder than my ex did, sure.

Other than that: comparing game size to amount of content and replayability is great but only for RenPy VNs, where replayability is by default "none" and most of content is made of 3D renders using daz3d. In my favourites I have quite few games under 200mb that I've played in tens of hours (and I still go back to them) and I just finished 600mb game that literally took me 5 minutes I will never get back.
With games, it's not size that matters.

Reactions: ViviX12

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Tell me what you're gonna do with it, and then I'll might reconsider
I think in my example it's more about what IT will do with US, if it gets unstable or something... :ROFLMAO: :coffee:
I pray it doesn't cuz that would be scary as fuck.

Only if it sucks me harder than my ex did, sure.
If you want to risk sticking your pp into one of those... well, be my guest, i guess. :sneaky:
I'm sure it will be a suck of your very short life. :ROFLMAO:

Other than that: comparing game size to amount of content and replayability is great but only for RenPy VNs, where replayability is by default "none" and most of content is made of 3D renders using daz3d. In my favourites I have quite few games under 200mb that I've played in tens of hours (and I still go back to them) and I just finished 600mb game that literally took me 5 minutes I will never get back.
With games, it's not size that matters.
I don't really care what matters or not to you, i simply do things my way. :)
I prefer games that can keep me busy for a week, at least. (I admit these days you don't often find those anymore.)
5 mins game is not something i'd consider a game.
So, i established certain rules to find games that look more or less worth downloading.
But whatever, i think we spammed this thread enough.
I don't want Mr.Cell over there getting pissed at me so i'll be stopping this here. :giggle:

orgasmpirate

Jul 29, 2018
I actually really enjoyed this Incontinent Cell! Thank you for making it, really! I'll definitely be sure to invest in it very soon & look forward to what else you have in store for us!

I really enjoyed a lot of the references you jam-packed in there, it was a nice touch without effecting the overall experience too much.

A few very minor things I can think of that would be neat to see in later editions:
- More "living" interaction with the bot (Perhaps some outdoor walking with her wearing a disguise, etc.?) Even some other indoor stuff would be nice, like cuddling.
- Residency upgrades! Things like moving to a different location or house would be really cool. Heck, even apartment additions. It felt kinda silly being in an apartment after I became moderately wealthy
- You could have the PC be a bit more customizable (keeping the apps, of course). Maybe something as simple as being able to change your desktop background or browse the actual internet in-game would be nice.
- I'm not sure if it's possible, because I didn't do multiple play-throughs, but having some of the decisions you make effect the overall world of the game. (I.e. Cause a chain reaction shift in the view of robots or ethics)

Anyway, great job!

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
I think the dev should focus on adding more sex positions, different expressions, actual robot having orgasm and not just that heart filling up and doing nothing instead of those little things like cuddling, and other non sex stuff that I'd probably see being added when he expands story and make her feelings actually matter for somethign becasue right now you can't make her happy, in love or hate you, she always lets you have sex so those interactions right now make no sense.

And seriously we need blowjob and deepthroat, with xray too, imagine SDT like gameplay in this with all the interactions, oh man :PogChamp:

I'd probably add dick size slider, add some bulging, after all she is a robot, no need to worry about organs here. :sneaky:

The sex positions might also be made more interactive, let us adjust the limb positions more, penetrate from different angles and have that reflected in the xray view and stomach bulging wise, and of course lets not forget some cum inflation mechanics and maybe simulate artificial period and danegrous days where if you cum inside her she gets angry at you, no real period or pregnancy of course, that would be stupid and make no sense, what would she give birth to after all? An iPhone? :KEK:

But if we're talking about smaller things I'd add different pussy modules that change it's depth, shape, how hard it is to penetrate the cervix (I know it's not realistic, I'm a hentai degenerate, don't question my kinks) and how quick it makes you cum, also personality modules that change her personality (who would have thought). :WeSmart:

And if dev wants to add stuff like cuddling I'd add few more things, like maybe tickling, slapping, pinching, maybe also add some presents you can give her or have her relactions with the hero improve if you get her higher quality modules and limbs, add some minigames where you actually play with her and if she looses maybe she does some unique sex interaction or you unlock some sexy poses? :unsure:

Reactions: Maukiz

DARKKin09

Jul 16, 2020
This is a goldmine of potential right here. My dumbass got softlocked from going to the church somehow, but even then the game is plenty fun.

A lot of my ideas for what could be added have already been mentioned in the thread.
More sex positions and overall interactions with our headpat-bot, more things to do outside of the sex scenes and more activities to do around the house. Although the last one is not very crucial in my opinion, as the dystopian setting might work better if you feel like your only entertainment or joy comes from extensive love making.

The livestream mechanic is ingenious, I feel like a lot could be added to it to improve the experience. For example, there was a point when headpat-bot mentioned how Anon puts up a camera whenever they have sex and questions him about it leading to her blushing upon finding out that she was taking part in a livestream. This could lead to her getting increasingly aroused whenever you livestream. If more dialogue is added during h-scenes and a potential stat system for her, this could add even more benefits from livestreaming, besides money. Getting headpat-bot to interact with the chat given that she's connected to the wi-fi would also be awesome.

The modules are mentioned in passing and I'd love to see more done with them, as it's mentioned in chat that they have some uses as well. One of the people in chat will tell Anon to get a cooking module for her (or something of the sort) and do a cooking stream. This sounded really funny to me and I'd honestly enjoy if there were some minigames where the approach is more wholesome with the choice to lead into sexual situations. Like the aforementioned cooking stream, it could either be a regular cooking stream or Anon could have headpat-bot wear a naked apron (a timeless classic) leading to the choice of starting a sex scene with her. As a side note and more of a personal preference, I find that games like these often benefit more from the context in which the h-scenes happen, rather than the h-scenes themselves.

In terms of art I love how the game looks, headpat-bot is adorable and the style is fitting for the setting and atmosphere. My only gripe is consistency, the two positions and the interaction CGs work very well, but the shot of her in Anon's room is off. Mainly because it doesn't correspond to whatever parts you add to her. It'd be cool if once you get her legs and arms, she'd start moving around the room any now and again (How's a blanket supposed to cover a robot anyway). Possibly as Anon starts getting closer to her and starts actively trying to protect her.

All in all, I love the concept and I love the execution so far. I don't have much to say regarding the story, as I mentioned before I got softlocked, but from what I did get to read it was very enjoyable.

Once again, a lot of love and appreciation for what you folks are doing and I hope to see this finished one day in all its glory as you all envision it.

babyru

Feb 28, 2020
I hope it's soon I have been waiting to play for some time now, oh does anyone know how to get other websites?

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes