VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Oakwood Academy of Spells and Sorcery [Tranquil Studios]

1. 3.00 star(s)

NovusPeregrine

Thid game is extremely short and very linear, with no-brainer choices that barely matter. The entire thing felt like a prologue for a game, not a full game. The only thing that save it from a lower rating is fact the art is FANTASTIC.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

paidfire

Somewhat short but very enjoyable.
    While this does feel like a Harry Potter parody, the story is still fun and characters are likeable. Even that fat bully has some charm.
    The 'main' girls are distinct enough and there are some sides of them that only show up after getting involved into relationship. Izumi is the best girl though (with Kimie+Rachel duo being close 2nd).
    Don't expect many sex scenes, the game is not about that.
  3. L
    5.00 star(s)

LordQ5

I commend it for having its own identity outside of being an adult visual novel. Coming from someone that had a very bleak school life, I didn't just view this as a way for me to get off (due to the lack of a gallery feature it's kinda annoying to ngl). I found it to be an escape to a more favorable, albeit impractical, school life. It's mostly the same reason I like Katawa Shoujo and visual novels with a school setting based more on day-to-day life than sex.
  4. B
    5.00 star(s)

B33dle

The closest thing you will ever find from a HP universe-like parody, great chars, art and original story. Deserve to be supported on steam.

Vn kind of game. After spending a few hours on it game content seems quite good as your choices seems to matter and lead to specific events. Give it a go.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

くもり空

TL;DR
    The game is alright, I guess?
    The story is forgettable and the plot is almost nonexistent, but the sexy stuff is good.
    Every character is a carbon copy of each other, so I hope you don't like choices. Just press the skip button and enjoy the images.

If you're looking for a diverse cast with four different personalities (which you would expect from the cover), you've come to the wrong place.
    There is no character development whatsoever, not even five minutes. You might as well jerk off to a blank piece of paper.

The girl in yellow is dumb and uninteresting. Also, she likes to smoke weed. Maybe that's a correlation? *wink wink*
    The girl in red is dumb and uninteresting. Also, she's double dumb because she can't do basic math.
    The girl in green has a face that says it all.
    The girl in blue, even though she's from Ravenclaw, is also pretty dumb and uninteresting. The game doesn't even try to portray her as an intelligent character. They put more focus on the fact that she's good at sports than anything else. She's also just as forward as any of the other girls, so don't try your luck.

The MC will just smoke weed and get wasted all day like the loser he is. No options whatsoever. If you're not a brainless zombie, you'll not identify with the MC even if you try really hard.

The dev obviously doesn't have any college experience besides getting wasted and fucking fleshlights with legs.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Konius

This game while short (story wise not replay-ability) and drawing inspiration from harry potter is just cute,fun game with nice scene art and good world building. Only complaints are that some characters don't appear more than twice and there seems to be a lack of choice is terms of endings and what you could do with characters. Still recommend it though