VN Ren'Py Completed Oakwood Academy of Spells and Sorcery [Tranquil Studios]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
03b28fba7ea3f8ad2059b4a3cbe43176_original.png

Overview:
Oakwood Academy of Spells and Sorcery is a fun adult visual novel filled with romance and adventure. You play as Thomas Middleton, a first-year student, who tries to get by while encountering a diverse set of wacky and fascinating characters along the way!

Oakwood features an engaging story with rich dialogue from characters, accompanied by vivid scenery and character artwork! There is also choice making involved for the player which can lead to many different paths and dialogues. The game includes tons of high-quality CGs, Backgrounds, and Character sprites!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Nope
Version: Final
Language: English
Shop (All-Ages):
Genre:
Installation:
Walkthrough (if anyone needs it - ):

Download
- - - - - -

Patch (+18)
- - - - - - -

Others
COMPRESSED

AmayaStore3.png IzumiBook1.png ElsaPark.png Amayanude3.1.png ElsaNude1.png MaeLibCum1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
If anyone saw my previous post it was my mistake... Anyway, can't wait to try this game, thank you so much :D

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
wait cheating is a bad ending ? that seems a bit sad if you like me actually enjoy that kind of games
(mostly since its wrong and a thing i cant see doing in real life so i like doing bad things in games)

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Woah, seems this game has so much more bad endings than good; though I wonder just how "bad" they are. Also doesn't seem like there's a harem ending, but the art is good enough I'll still play it.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Woah, seems this game has so much more bad endings than good; though I wonder just how "bad" they are. Also doesn't seem like there's a harem ending, but the art is good enough I'll still play it.
There's a "secret" ending though

The Surgeon

Apr 9, 2018
Is this one of those games that only portraits the women and doesn't show the protagonist in h-scenes?

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
how is it with application? lsd, cocaine, some hard drink and then? :)
or if is enough if i can be Gandalf :p

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
sorry, is it mix of hard drink, beer, wine and because i am happy for a girl and for one of ours sportmans, really killing combination

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes