VN Ren'Py Completed Oakwood Academy of Spells and Sorcery [Tranquil Studios]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Interesting Game !
Kinda sad that you only play for a couple days and that there is not much action (Adult Action)
but still I had fun because I love the Harry Potter Universe lol

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Sadly, for now MEGA link will not be available anymore - from me at least. So i'll upload to any other host available but not that for the time being.

Reactions: Gabaw

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
Would someone please be kind enough to post the Mac version?
It is a Ren'Py game, so you can download Ren'Py if you don't already have it, then download the game in the PC version and open it in Ren'Py and play it just as if it is a Mac game. This feature makes Ren'Py my absolute favourite.

Stonebridge

Sep 6, 2017
i've tried downloading this with mega, nofile, workupload, nopy and each time it says the file is corrupted or damaged

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Really loved it! Not only is the story good, but the art is pretty good too. Probably right up there for me with some of my favorite and official VNs.

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
The Hippie chick ending was sudden. I was starting to feel like it was a good start and bam. Done.

I guess short and sweet is how it goes.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
This was actually really good. The story felt decently written and I liked pretty much all the characters and felt sorta invested in learning about the universe, even if it is a rip-off of sorts of Harry Potter. Would be great if this had an expanded story in future, with more actual meat to the story. (Happy endings are of course welcome still).

My only gripe with the otherwise awesome artwork was the lack of actual action. Seemed kinda odd to have it described without the imagery of what you'd expect to be happening, but oh well, still great!

Reactions: kekasaurus

Madarion

May 20, 2018
A great game with a few drawbacks here and there. Still, I did an all-nighter reading through every possible choice! Sadly only 6 lewd scenes :/

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I don't want to waste a lot of time in this. I want to go straight for the girl I will like the most.

So... Who is the Yandere?!

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes