VN Ren'Py Completed Oakwood Academy of Spells and Sorcery [Tranquil Studios]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
I like how this is a selling point for them

Multiple save slots and full visual novel functions.

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
wait cheating is a bad ending ? that seems a bit sad if you like me actually enjoy that kind of games
(mostly since its wrong and a thing i cant see doing in real life so i like doing bad things in games)
you can ditch some of the gfs for librarian/teacher and this is considered good special ending tho. Double standards :p

Is it just me or the game is like one of these 0.5 versions out there? I mean there is no gameplay, and the "week during which the events took place" mentioned in the intro, can and most of the times will end in like 2-4 days, not to mention that you basically visit like 3 classes? Feels like a wasted potential to me, if they only came up with some minigames for classes and turned it into one of these dating sims, it would definitely feel more as a game or a story, instead of short text with 5 "impactful" choices.

zetodragon

Apr 23, 2017
Thanks for the game you see, very interesting history, only the mega links are down (Both the game and the patch).

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
you can ditch some of the gfs for librarian/teacher and this is considered good special ending tho. Double standards :p

Is it just me or the game is like one of these 0.5 versions out there? I mean there is no gameplay, and the "week during which the events took place" mentioned in the intro, can and most of the times will end in like 2-4 days, not to mention that you basically visit like 3 classes? Feels like a wasted potential to me, if they only came up with some minigames for classes and turned it into one of these dating sims, it would definitely feel more as a game or a story, instead of short text with 5 "impactful" choices.
Bought this on steam during the sale like a month ago. Very short game. Not a bad story and the art is good.

But I agree that this game had more potential

Reactions: Oghmios1337

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
How do I have to understand the "16 endings"?
How many of them are actual endings and not "well, wrong choice, generic bad end but with different text and 2 hours after decision"?
Looks wise, this is certainly interesting.

lanim

Jul 31, 2017
Only for me the preferences options doesn't work? i can not select the skip options,(seen messages/all messages), for example:frown:

something879

Nov 2, 2017
How do I have to understand the "16 endings"?
How many of them are actual endings and not "well, wrong choice, generic bad end but with different text and 2 hours after decision"?
Looks wise, this is certainly interesting.
There are 4 good endings (1 for each main girl), 12 bad endings (when you cheat on any of the 4 girls with another girl, there is basically no content in these endings. And a (few?) secret special endings, I found the one in the walkthrough which is a threesome with some teachers. Some people here hint at other secret endings but I dont know them.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes