VN Ren'Py Completed Oakwood Academy of Spells and Sorcery [Tranquil Studios]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

deathmog91

Aug 12, 2017
So im not that far in to the game yet but it has been really funny and im glad i start to play it on a whim

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I don't want to waste a lot of time in this. I want to go straight for the girl I will like the most.

So... Who is the Yandere?!
I've done only one route for now.. but unless Izumi can be that, Yukihime it's the one you're looking for.

Sadly, it's an NPC that you can't date because she's fixated with Marco, your roommate.

Reactions: Balkri

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I really want them to make a game that continues the story, because it was really solid. Either that or make a sequel that randomizes which house you're in and offers more romance options with a lot more story aspects added in.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
More than Sixteen different endings
yeah and 10 of them are pretty much the same bad ending lol.
had such high hopes for this one. at one point i wanted to start skipping everything because of so much text but i decided to "endure" it because it would be worth it. well everything was great right until you reach the ending. 1 sex scene per ending, and its not even proper sex scene. just a SINGLE static erotic image. and thats it, the end. GTFO. i thought "alright, time to start my adventure" nope. the end, hope you enjoyed playing.
this feels like a prologue or something. hopefully we get a "sequel" in the future.

Reactions: qwerty76423578

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I played through the game several months back. It's an okay game. The art's pretty nice, the girls have fairly nice personalities (though they kind of get attracted to the MC way too fast to the point where the story kind of rockets forward). The art occasionally is all over the place, with some CG scenes using different artists than the usual, some of the side characters are very, very unimportant side characters (like they even have a classic Malfoy and you can't even care about him, because he's just there, and not even a hindrance to the MC), and the MC's personality is all over the place depending on which girl you pick.

One neat little thing that the game had is since the MC is completely hidden from view, you can at a few points in the game describe how you look, from fat and tall to scrawny, to just plain average musculature, and the game acknowledges it without making it seem like a bad choice.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
how to active skip option?
Just press left "Ctrl/Control" for text that you already saw. Or I believe that you need to enable from the option menu. Something like "skip text > all scene", don't remember exactly what.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Would have been a decant game if it wasn't so short, whole thing feels like one chapter of a longer game they never made.

Laxus Flash

Apr 26, 2018
This game seem to have a lot of potential considering the premise it'd been set at...i think it needed battles and stuff like lust and power...that and the lack of a harem ending ruined it for me...quit it halfway

Echonic

Jul 29, 2018
Since this is a eroge, are any of the girls virgins or have they done it with other people. it doesn't really matter to me that much but i'd kinda hate to play it and end up with someone who sleeps around. I'm not saying that any non virgin heroine would do that, but I hate ntr.

Reactions: Genji
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes