Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Oath of Loyalty [v0.10] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Something seems to be wrong. I tried the first file, wasn't getting any choices highlighted, so thought, OK, maybe that one is just a cheat mod, no walkthrough, so went with the second one, deleted everything, re unrarred the game, so be 100% fresh, and added the second one. Was fine up until the first choice, then got this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured out what was going on, and I am facepalming myself. Forgot to add the Walkthrough mod from IAmAB. Maybe I need a holiday off myself.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
(ShaddyModda - you might want to read this as well)

Currently the gallery unlock feature can potentially bork your saves (unless you know how to handle the variable "$storytracker" via the console). Unlocking galleries in this VN needs to be handled differently than just calling scenes as we would efficiently and typically code in mods.

Be careful playing any of the galleries that would otherwise be locked....they can create loops in your later playthrough. A prime example is the following at the end of [v8_replay_mary_sex]:
Code:
    $ renpy.end_replay()
    scene black with Dissolve(2.0)
    if v8_replay_mary_sex:
        jump storyboard
    else:
        $ v8_replay_mary_sex = True

$mary_relation = 2
    $storytracker += 1
    jump storyboard
In the code above you'll note that if you had not progressed this far in the story in your playthrough (to have unlocked the replay normally in the storyboard screen), but watched the scene through the gallery unlock, the variable "v8_replay_mary_sex" is set to "true". Now, whenever you get to this point in your actual playthrough, the variable $storytracker will NOT get +1 due to the if/else conditional statement, sending you to the storyboard screen where the story never progresses, only looping through the last $storytracker # over and over. Attached is a save file demonstrating this issue.

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Papajik

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
(ShaddyModda - you might want to read this as well)

Currently the gallery unlock feature can potentially bork your saves (unless you know how to handle the variable "$storytracker" via the console). Unlocking galleries in this VN needs to be handled differently than just calling scenes as we would efficiently and typically code in mods.

Be careful playing any of the galleries that would otherwise be locked....they can create loops in your later playthrough. A prime example is the following at the end of [v8_replay_mary_sex]:
Code:
    $ renpy.end_replay()
    scene black with Dissolve(2.0)
    if v8_replay_mary_sex:
        jump storyboard
    else:
        $ v8_replay_mary_sex = True

$mary_relation = 2
    $storytracker += 1
    jump storyboard
In the code above you'll note that if you had not progressed this far in the story in your playthrough (to have unlocked the replay normally in the storyboard screen), but watched the scene through the gallery unlock, the variable "v8_replay_mary_sex" is set to "true". Now, whenever you get to this point in your actual playthrough, the variable $storytracker will NOT get +1 due to the if/else conditional statement, sending you to the storyboard screen where the story never progresses, only looping through the last $storytracker # over and over. Attached is a save file demonstrating this issue.

Regards.
Yeah, just came across that myself not long ago, cause apparently I hadn't played 0.8. lol. Just re-uploaded the mod with a fix.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, just came across that myself not long ago, cause apparently I hadn't played 0.8. lol. Just re-uploaded the mod with a fix.
Same here, last I messed around with the code was 0.7 - I'm curious how you handled the variables...cause I've found that another issue is the replays adding to $storytracker before the user gets there will also cause some story segments to be skipped completely. Will DL your fix later and learn from it...I'm pretty good but still merely a grasshoppa. Regards.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Same here, last I messed around with the code was 0.7 - I'm curious how you handled the variables...cause I've found that another issue is the replays adding to $storytracker before the user gets there will also cause some story segments to be skipped completely. Will DL your fix later and learn from it...I'm pretty good but still merely a grasshoppa. Regards.
HA simple I moved it :p, and I know it works cause i just finished playing it myself before I re-uploaded. I had 2 playthrough to go through to get to the end of current content which were both end of 0.7 saves, and I had no issues with either one after I fixed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Android mod hangs whenever an animation scene starts.
Also extremely unresponsive to touchscreen.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
That's the one I'm using.
Also for some reason I cannot "touch" anything on the right side of the screen. I'm pounding away with my finger and cannot select anything. Left, no problem, right no response

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Android mod hangs whenever an animation scene starts.
Also extremely unresponsive to touchscreen.
I have updated the port with Shaddy's recent fix and have converted the .avi to .webm so they should all play now.
Not sure about your touchscreen issue tho.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Oraguno

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I have updated the port with Shaddy's recent fix and have converted the .avi to .webm so they should all play now.
Tks.
Will try again And give you an update.

Update: works great now. No longer hangs. Touchscreen issue still there. Strange one that

Last edited:
Reactions: Wills747

Eponym

Nov 13, 2018
You maybe want to add the ability to change how much money he has? Either way, great mod.

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
I don't understand why. But the game crashes as soon as I try to open it.