Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Oath of Loyalty [v0.10] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Game crashes as soon as I try to open it.
I don't understand why. But the game crashes as soon as I try to open it.
Last two update face same problem - few minutes after open app its Automatic closed
Try my experimental build

Grant storage permissions on first run.
Your existing save files will be moved to their new location.
Any issues let me know.

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
Try my experimental build

Any issues let me know.
Thanks, It's Worked!

May 31, 2017
Hi all, my compressed unofficial android port of Oath of loyalty 0.9 with ShaddyModda Replay/Cheats mod and IAmAB Walkthrough mod.
Usual gestures etc

Edit: updated 0.9 due to reported gallery issues and animation videos fixed.
EditEdit:
Try my experimental build, specially if you're on Android 11.

Any issues let me know.
hello there, so uhh the first link don't work just gotta let you know and thanks

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial android port of Oath of loyalty 0.10 with ShaddyModda Replay, Cheats and Walkthrough mod.
Usual gestures etc

Any issues let me know.
Updated my unofficial Android port to 0.10

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Thy4nd and Oraguno

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
ShaddyModda

Don't know if this is anything to do with the loop mentioned above but I am stuck in a loop. I am assuming it is supposed to go to the other choice, then move the entire story along. I got a choice to either hang with the mom or the sister, I chose the sister, then saw both the workout scene with her, telling her I would take her shopping the next day and then saw the TV scene with the mom. Next day rolls around and I get to the part where I go shopping with the sister(tried both peeking and not peeking to see if I could break the loop), after the peek/no peek choice, it starts the loop over with the sister. I imagine it was supposed to point me to the start of a mom scene and then continue with the main story. Instead it takes me back to this screen...
screenshot0001.png
...then starts the shopping sequence all over again. Next screen after clicking continue story is...
screenshot0002.png
...then a few clicks later...
screenshot0003.png

I went back and chose the mom option and to go with her to the mall. Unlike the sister option, it took me all the way home for the kiss and to the next chapter/next day(did not see the mall option for the sister). I did see the workout with the sister, just not the shopping mall. Also, on the looped sister run, it cuts off before you even check out at the store, just after peeking and he says "I better not get caught", then throws you back to screens shown above.

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
ShaddyModda

Don't know if this is anything to do with the loop mentioned above but I am stuck in a loop. I am assuming it is supposed to go to the other choice, then move the entire story along. I got a choice to either hang with the mom or the sister, I chose the sister, then saw both the workout scene with her, telling her I would take her shopping the next day and then saw the TV scene with the mom. Next day rolls around and I get to the part where I go shopping with the sister(tried both peeking and not peeking to see if I could break the loop), after the peek/no peek choice, it starts the loop over with the sister. I imagine it was supposed to point me to the start of a mom scene and then continue with the main story. Instead it takes me back to this screen...
View attachment 1295726
...then starts the shopping sequence all over again. Next screen after clicking continue story is...
View attachment 1295730
...then a few clicks later...
View attachment 1295732

I went back and chose the mom option and to go with her to the mall. Unlike the sister option, it took me all the way home for the kiss and to the next chapter/next day(did not see the mall option for the sister). I did see the workout with the sister, just not the shopping mall. Also, on the looped sister run, it cuts off before you even check out at the store, just after peeking and he says "I better not get caught", then throws you back to screens shown above.
That would be a game bug, as I don't touch the progression coding, but I'll take a look when I get up to see if I can fix it. there was a similar issue with a mom scene last game update.