5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
1596043168937.jpeg

Overview:
Your Divine gave you one last chance to repent for your crimes.
Will you obey her command and break her free, or will you defy her wishes for the last time?​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-27
Release Date: 2022-05-26
Developer: Rinmaru Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 Final
Prequel: Oathbreaker
Other Game: Ascension
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Windows:

- - - -
Linux:
- - - -
Mac (Chapter 8 NSFW):
- - - -

0ncUv4.jpg Ma2aCY.jpg qs4OpZ.jpg U7hAD+.jpg ZYiCkL.jpg yl4l7E.jpg gLUKa+.jpg

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Looks awesome. What's the catch?

Female Protagonist.

Fuck.
Goddammit so much good art and it has to be a FP :cry:
Did you guys even read the tags? Maybe you're not sure what 'otome' means so here you go:

An otome game (乙女ゲーム, otome gēmu, literally "maiden game"), sometimes contracted to otoge, is a story-based video game that is targeted towards women. Generally one of the goals, besides the main plot goal, is to develop a romantic relationship between the female player character and one of several male characters.
EDIT: Highlight added to emphasize my point

Last edited:

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
First time a game with "artsy art" (painted lookin art?) that i really look forward to and then this: No sexual content.

-_-''''''

Reactions: ZanyD

F1forhalp

SOTD: David Orr - Sonny 2 BGM
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
the Nude version is 10$, if the demand is high enough , i might get the NSFW version
so, how many should be asking for it? from looking at the screenshots, i'd give it a go. like the drawings' style.

*edit* just DL'd it, it's Unity, i suggest to change the tag from [Others] to [Unity] to match it.

Last edited:

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I know what otome is. I do not like the fact that this is an interesting looking game with nice art and all this is ruined by female protagonist. I don't give a fuck what fancy words people invented for these games, this is still a game with female protagonist looking to find herself a guy. There are "male protagonist" games which I like and "female protagonist" games which I don't. What's your problem?
You trying to say otome games cant have sex in it or something?

are just "pure love games"?

cause that sure aint true
You're still missing the point. Otome games are female protagonist games . Complaining that there's a female protagonist in an Otome is like complaining that there's meat in your hamburger.

EDIT:
Traditionally, the goal of these games is to have the desired partner fall in love and have a relationship with the player character, but the requirements for gaining a "good end" differ from game to game. While the plots of otome games differ greatly, there is usually a single female main character, and several good-looking males of varying "types".

Last edited:

qorl55

May 23, 2018
I'm definitely interested. In fact I might just not wait and get that 10$ patreon tier myself. But I'm sure there's a lot of people that'd appreciate your gesture, OP.

Reactions: universe_glxy

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
You're still missing the point. Otome games are female protagonist games . Complaining that there's a female protagonist in an Otome is like complaining that there's meat in your hamburger.

EDIT:
ok I think we're both accidentally misinterpreting each others statements, I have no issues with female protagonists but that other guy did

but your response to him made it seem to me like you were saying there was no sexual content BECAUSE it was an otome game

Reactions: Angelcrush
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes