• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Oathbreaker 2 [Season 2 Final] [Rinmaru Games]

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Meryl

Dec 17, 2019
I personally love this game so far. One thing though... the NSFW version, when I hit Esc to access the main menu, the box shows but none of the text does. I'm not sure if there's a file missing/botched or what... the SFW version didn't have this issue.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Hi there,

I have a little problem with the combat scenes: I can't skip the turns of my own characters, so when I fight
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the five possible combat maneuvers are greyed out because they have to be charged first, so I can't do anything and I am stuck. Anyone know what to do?

Besides that the game looks good and has some nice Game of Thrones vibes.

Elsitopian

Jul 24, 2020
Hi there,

I have a little problem with the combat scenes: I can't skip the turns of my own characters, so when I fight
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the five possible combat maneuvers are greyed out because they have to be charged first, so I can't do anything and I am stuck. Anyone know what to do?

Besides that the game looks good and has some nice Game of Thrones vibes.
might help. I just went with the other choice.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Yeah for me the options in esc menu and the menu options that should be in the text box are all invisible. Even some of the main menu text is not showing properly. This is making the game pretty hard to play...

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Now you can't even save before choices. Way to drowngrade from season 1
You can.

In first season at some point you choose ur love interest. I wonder how it would be in this season. Because I chose Lea and now I can flirt with anyone again.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Oof... just finished current content. And i must say it's one of the best games i've played. For now it's definitly my favourite.

Reactions: rinring

F1forhalp

SOTD: Bolt Thrower - Warmaster
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
that's some dev being fair to patrons there, thumbs up. thanks for posting this.

Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
I know this might be a strange question, but is there somewhere a set of full pictures of characters? Of either this game or Ascension remake?

I would love to make them into Baldur's Gate character portraits.

Unfortunately, in-game files are just chopped body pieces to mix and match expressions and poses.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes