Unity Completed Oathbreaker 2 [Season 2 Final] [Rinmaru Games]

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

superdadidou

Aug 15, 2019
Thank you so much for sharing!

But I'm a little confused. When you talk about chapter 2, does it correspond to (for example) volume 2 of a series of books, or chapter 2 of a book?

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
3.jpg
Oathbreaker II Chapter III
Win: - -

Mac: - -

Linux: - -

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I thought the first Oathbreaker was alright, but I got very annoyed at how every scene had to end with some shitty, smug joke like a damn sitcom, it this one like that too?

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Does this go in its own folder, or do you add it into the previous Oathbreaker 2 folder?

JohnKimble

Aug 29, 2016
uhm i think so?? someone please help :( i downloaded chapter 3 and i did the steps to overwrite my saves, but when i opened the game, the continue option was greyed out???
I had the same issue, ended up just using skip everything to skip to where i had left off. I looked in the save folder and saw that the save files from this update are in a different format then the last update, from .nson to .json files.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
uhm i think so?? someone please help :( i downloaded chapter 3 and i did the steps to overwrite my saves, but when i opened the game, the continue option was greyed out???
It seems that the save file format the game reads suddenly changed from nson to json, that's why the game isn't reading the old files.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
The Art is great, but not what i expected in unity, Story is for me boring and booring and more boooooring. omg. However its not waste time because the Art is very good. but its more a VN and needs this tag. i was more interessted to an action game this is the mainreason

Reactions: coolboy88

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
From Patreon
How to move your save files into the new folder:

Important info please read: Moving your old save files may not work due to a change in save types in the engine. Because Mac users are (again) having trouble launching the game, this was the only solution given to me by the engine creator. Try setting your Skip text option to "All text" in the settings menu, and skip until Chapter 3 using CTRL or the skip button. This affects Windows and Linux users too.

With a tiny bit of delay, Chapter 3 is finally here!

Over a month in a studio and now my move is %99 complete, and I'm ready to give my all to the newest chapters as usual.

I still have so many boxes to unpack, and my stuff from back home hasn't arrived yet, but this is definitely something I can work with!

This chapter (as fun as it was to make) was made during this whole crazy moving process, so forgive me if I have typos and small bugs. I will be fixing them all as soon as I can.
That being said, the Theo battle bug should be fixed with this update.

I am actually really really pleased with how it turned out, in terms of proceeding with the story. It's a very active chapter imo, and lots of exciting things are in motion.

The story is finally moving along in a direction I will very much enjoy working on, and we are about to hit some very major decisions and internal struggles of all characters. *cough*angst*cough*

Anyways, I hope you will enjoy it as much as I loved working on it. Let me know what you think of this chapter, and I will see you very very soon!

Have fun!

p.s: Don't die in the battle with Raelan. I wasn't able to make the dying route of that fight, so... stay alive until I fix it!

- Rinmaru

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes