Unity Completed Oathbreaker 2 [Season 2 Final] [Rinmaru Games]

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

ursweetalksx

May 25, 2022
partanen

Season 2 Finale., NSFW.

Windows Version

Linux Version for jufot
Hi I'm sorry to bother u is there any chance that u will reupload windows version please? because the link is unavailable thanks a lot

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

Correction Post:

Fixed: Typo in OP

(Mac release is only Chapter 8 NSFW; Others are later version, Season 2 Final)

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022
OK, now I get it that the mac is just an incomplete version. But win and linux, are they NSFW or SFW version of the game? I mean, in part 1, it was clearly indicated in the name of the downloaded file, but here it is unclear... especially considering that someone above asked to re-upload links and all that

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Hey, guys. What should I do, if menu in the game has no letters? I mean, I just see an empty frames - i can click on empty space and buttons work, I just can't see them!

Aya999

Apr 19, 2024
damn the forced pregnancy thing is really fucked up. Out of nowhere the mc is pregnant at the end of the first game? and in this game it turns out it was apparently with some random fling sometime at the beginning of the first game that happened completely off screen out of the players control with no mention what so ever? and then in this game this child is somehow the best thing that happened in the mc's life? what? we don't even have the option to feel regret? ah but of course -- every mother mus love their children! regretting bearing the child of some random person while one was actually pursuing a more serious relation ship with someone else? unheard of!
This feels like a bad joke.
I guess it's especially hard to come to terms with because it just happened so suddenly and with no agency and wasn't properly explained in the first game. At the end of the first game I thought this pregnancy was somehow caused by the ritual at the end or something but not this!

To be fair I haven't finished the second game just yet but I swear this developer's games need more trigger warnings.
Just look at their other game Cardinal Cross. There are some major depictions of domestic violence in that one when one of the romancable characters just almost beats his sister (another romancable character) almost to death and it never gets properly addressed and just brushed off with some lighthearted jokes. Huh?! In the end the siblings even share a tender moment like nothing happened -- at witch point I almost lost it..!

Well, who knows maybe the developer intended to rouse these kinds of emotions by depicting these intense and difficult to deal with situations in their work.
Still, I guess I just wished they were a bit more careful with how they handled their more sensitive topics..
!!!!! That’s exactly what I was thinking when I played both games!! I never saw Mc as a maternal figure and neither am I one. I felt quite disconnected with the whole “this baby is the best thing I’ve created” since once again, Mc was always a trouble making warlock. Her best friend (the elf one) was much more of a motherly figure in my mind. I get that a lot of women change for the better after they have a child but what about women who don’t? What if MC abounded her child from the beginning (okay maybe not abandon but give her away to a family or even her mother as a gift or an apology for killing her sister?) I think the story would have been much more interesting to be honest if mc wasn’t an overly motherly figure. Then again maybe that’s just me.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes