Unity Completed Oathbreaker 2 [Season 2 Final] [Rinmaru Games]

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Yeahhh it made me feel really bad too. Actually just after I wrote my original post I got to a scene where they started at least started talking more about it which made me feel a bit better about it and more hopeful. I then thought about deleting my post because I might have been to hasty but it was too late and someone replied xD
It happens. I mean you admitted you wrong and that's plus in itself. Some people in this site can't admit when they messed up or misunderstood something.

I recommend giving it a second chance if you want to

TremoloA

Feb 1, 2019
There was no cheating.

She slept with him while drunk during a time she was known for having drunken flings before any of the romances happened.
Hmm I don't think that would be a good enough excuse against cheating. It was said it was just before the took of to that desert city. at witch point sure they weren't a thing quite yet but still. It just rubbed me the wrong way. Also I wonder -- were there any mentions of that happening in the first game? Like specific references to helmet guy? That I just happened to miss/ forget? Because it came as a complete surprise to me at the end of the game

TremoloA

Feb 1, 2019
It happens. I mean you admitted you wrong and that's plus in itself. Some people in this site can't admit when they messed up or misunderstood something.

I recommend giving it a second chance if you want to
I'm still playing the game and doubt I will be able to quit it before I reach the end xD

But to be fair I think my point about their other game Cardinal Cross still stands. that was just fucked up xD Although you could again make arguments how that scene was important for the narrative yadayada -- the guy's a douche in my book after that and that is that xD
ah but this has nothing to do with this game so let's not discuss this any farther in this thread

Rasorui

Jun 28, 2020
Hmm I don't think that would be a good enough excuse against cheating. It was said it was just before the took of to that desert city. at witch point sure they weren't a thing quite yet but still. It just rubbed me the wrong way. Also I wonder -- were there any mentions of that happening in the first game? Like specific references to helmet guy? That I just happened to miss/ forget? Because it came as a complete surprise to me at the end of the game
Im pretty sure it counts as cheating only if there is some form of commitment and that doesnt happen until after they sleep together/MC realizes and confess her feelings.
Before that she was just flirting (I get what you mean tho, the whole pregnancy thing its kinda irritating in how it was handled)
As for Helmet Guy i dont think so but there should be a mini comic about it on patreon

Reactions: TremoloA

TremoloA

Feb 1, 2019
Im pretty sure it counts as cheating only if there is some form of commitment and that doesnt happen until after they sleep together/MC realizes and confess her feelings.
Before that she was just flirting (I get what you mean tho, the whole pregnancy thing its kinda irritating in how it was handled)
As for Helmet Guy i dont think so but there should be a mini comic about it on patreon
Hmm I guess that makes sense. I'm not sure I personally would like that sort of stuff though.. knowing the person that's flirting with me also flirts with half a dozen other random people would just be.. kind of a let down? a turn off? (edit: but I suppose it would be pretty in chracter for the mc to do that...)The fact that all of this happened without even the players knowledge just felt really bad :/

Hm so there's a mini comic huh? not sure I even want to know more about that guy but if curiosity ever gets the better of me I now know where to look. Thanks!!

Reactions: jamonserrano

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Yeah, over half the LI's are male.

There were 2 female LI's in the first and 3 male, this has 3 female LI's and 4 male.
Thanks a lot
Sorry that my question was strange
Why aren't vaginal sex, anal sex, and oral sex tags written in the tags section?
This was a bit confusing
Certainly, the story, writing, characterization and atmosphere are very important, but it is necessary to include sexual activities as well

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks a lot
Sorry that my question was strange
Why aren't vaginal sex, anal sex, and oral sex tags written in the tags section?
This was a bit confusing
Certainly, the story, writing, characterization and atmosphere are very important, but it is necessary to include sexual activities as well
Mainly because you need to play the game multiple times to get all the scenes as you can only date 1 person at a time, not all upoloaders will bother and I don't know if the devs listed what scenes they added.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Mainly because you need to play the game multiple times to get all the scenes as you can only date 1 person at a time, not all upoloaders will bother and I don't know if the devs listed what scenes they added.
Two sections on the first page of games are dedicated to writing tags
One at the top of the page
The second one is under the overview
I think the tag section under the overview is written by the developers, I was right ?? Sexy tags are not mentioned there either

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Two sections on the first page of games are dedicated to writing tags
One at the top of the page
The second one is under the overview
I think the tag section under the overview is written by the developers, I was right ?? Sexy tags are not mentioned there either
The developer doesn't use this site.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
do you know about the other two games of this developer, whether they have sexual actions such as front and back and mouth or not?
I mean the two games Ascension and Oathbreaker 1
The developer doesn't use this site.
Does the uploader write the part of the tag below the overview based on the developer's patreon?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
do you know about the other two games of this developer, whether they have sexual actions such as front and back and mouth or not?
I mean the two games Ascension and Oathbreaker 1

Does the uploader write the part of the tag below the overview based on the developer's patreon?
They both have sex scenes.

Uploaders usually add tags but Rin hasn't said what sexual content her games have only that it has NSFW scenes.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes