Unity Completed Oathbreaker 2 [Season 2 Final] [Rinmaru Games]

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Is anyone else kind of disappointed with S2? I felt like it ended up feeling really rushed. There were a lot of things being set up that never got addressed (the Queen's shit, for example), and relationships that were... underdone. The poly relationship (which I THINK can only be triggered if you're with Virion initially) was REALLY underdeveloped, and kind of ignored other than the sex scene and like... one comment Virion made in the middle of a convo scene you already get with him if you do his solo route. Compared to how thought out S1 felt, it kinda feels like the dev just got tired of working on OB and wanted to move on so they pushed through doing the bare minimum to get to the end of the story, which really sucks cause I like the story in this series lol.

Also, (this isn't a complaint, more like a random comment on something I noticed during my playthroughs) as far as the male ROs go, at least, I think Virion is canon. Their relationship/connection feels canon.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Is anyone else kind of disappointed with S2? I felt like it ended up feeling really rushed. There were a lot of things being set up that never got addressed (the Queen's shit, for example), and relationships that were... underdone. The poly relationship (which I THINK can only be triggered if you're with Virion initially) was REALLY underdeveloped, and kind of ignored other than the sex scene and like... one comment Virion made in the middle of a convo scene you already get with him if you do his solo route. Compared to how thought out S1 felt, it kinda feels like the dev just got tired of working on OB and wanted to move on so they pushed through doing the bare minimum to get to the end of the story, which really sucks cause I like the story in this series lol.

Also, (this isn't a complaint, more like a random comment on something I noticed during my playthroughs) as far as the male ROs go, at least, I think Virion is canon. Their relationship/connection feels canon.
Yeah i got the rushed feeling too. Ending was abrupt too and left a lot of plot threads unsolved.

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017

I completely agree, but I can't put too much fault in it, because this is what happens when you work on a story for too long, you start losing the plot; she showed a while back she was growing bored with Oathbreaker(2, at least) and was looking to start a new project. I don't fault her for this, sometimes the spark go, you just have to get your ideas out there, fast, before it does. I'm willing to bet top dollar she was heavily inspired by Dream Daddy when continuing this story, and likely several other popular games, and hooking on to trends is the best way to grow bored of your idea (I have more to rant about that, but that's off point).

On to Virion, he's legit the only LI I've chosen, personally because dark elf is the obvious option no matter what game I play :p, so I can't say how the romance went for everyone else, but I did end up feeling like she really favored him a lot; maybe he was popular game 1, and she saw the fan favorite since then?

I notice after chapeter 5, it did start feeling like she always intended MC to date Virion, especially because he's practically the first person you get to meet out of your friend party, and you have the most time with him, comparably because of this.

Virion is supposedly MC in male (elf) form, but I notice that comparison had only really sprouted up only when interacting in 1, particularly near the end, yet, in 2, MC and Virion was indiscernible. I could feel a tone shift with Elf woman (damn, forgot her name, MC's long time BFF) of MC reverting back to her typical self, even though MC stayed true to her promiscuity; she had a certain flare to her personality when hanging out with Elf woman that made it feel reminiscent of Oathbreaker 1, where her personality felt more unique and consistent. In 2, every time I interacted with Virion, it felt like they were competing with who could be the snarkiest hoe (not that I mind, mind).

And did anyone notice how MC used to fight with Virion on who was the prettiest, then near the end, he just started ragging on our sense of fashion, and we just went along with it, as if we've never had one to begin with? (What was up with that no dress "tomboy" complaint at the king, if you pick an annoyance to helping him as a diplomat? That felt pretty random to me; I actually like fashion and dresses, thank you very much!). Those were my favorite banter with Virion, trying to out gorgeous the other (hits close to home):cry:; sure, I rag on MC's looks, but I was playing a conceited play-through, and this just shot that down.

Is Rinmaru getting self aware? :eek:

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Is anyone else kind of disappointed with S2? I felt like it ended up feeling really rushed.
I definitely agree. While I enjoyed it well enough, there seemed to be a lot of things dropped as the dev got closer to the end. For instance, the Xiris Priestess (black woman with long honey blonde braids, wearing armor) who we see in the earlier chapters investigating. She talks to the Holy Priest guy, the Matriarch, and then the Kell Prince - who tells her Asmad is her next stop because of their corruption problem and that's where the King went. She is never seen again after that. Lord Respen, after we got to know him through all of those scene hopping sequences, is just killed offscreen - and then Lea almost has a joking/quippy tone while trying to get info from Vanelis about what happened (odd scene tonally). Minigames/puzzles were dropped around chapter 7 or so (not a big deal, they were annoying when replaying). Same with combat (even less of a deal because I never liked the combat to begin with). New codex entries popping up in dialogue (as in you see a different colored word in the dialogue that lets you know this is something you can look at in the codex) happened pretty much once in the very beginning and then never again. Same with the map, where we could see where our characters were and the countries/cities around them and then click to where they were going. As others have stated, depending on who you romanced you either got plenty of scenes or not enough with them. The scene where we finally learn what's in those scrolls that Elias has been chasing after for several chapters was super rushed, we're pretty much dropped into the middle of the characters conversing about it. And overall things just moved really quickly in the last chapter.

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
I have a question regarding the end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At least, this is what I've picked up, you might have to question Larkylabs about this one, both in that I'm sure they've made up their own ideals that you won't find in a textbook, and that I don't think they've given us a concise explanation...

Last edited:

Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
Seeing how the ending feels rather abrupt and a lot of stuff was left half-done (worn out, no longer interested, just wanting to finish the project, call it whatever), I got some questions:

Are there any guides yet? Haven't found any and I kinda wanna see what's possible in the game. I've my Alwenn ending and that's really all I have the patience for. Tried Lea's path as well, but she has like two scenes total throughout the entire season and they did very little, despite being very sweet. Same with Marianne, to be fair. Kinda sweet, but extremely limited interactions. Compared to Raelan and others.

I guess the second season went with monogamy or nothing? No poly relationships allowed (Bi-Poly brain here)? Tried to speed run a Raelan/Marianne run, but that ending just gives you a generic ending if you try to come clean.

If you ask to speak to the king at the end, with both him and the Queen as lovers, you get a "I've fallen in love with your wife." option and not just "I love you.". With no possibility of either becoming the third wheel, taking one of the sides or anything with agency at all. Raelan just yells at you, the ass hat, and the game ends with zero follow up. Which is quite disappointing.

Other than the fact that the game felt rushed (or lack of interest) near the end, I had a great time with it nonetheless. And I would love to see more stuff in this world, not just with the Oathbreaker and their gang of misfits, but other stories as well! ^^

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
At least, this is what I've picked up, you might have to question Larkylabs about this one, both in that I'm sure they've made up their own ideals that you won't find in a textbook, and that I don't think they've given us a concise explanation...
I guess the whole sequence really was janky because I didn't come to your conclusions at all. I'm gonna try to write this out without getting out the corkboard and string.

Reactions: denydraskr

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
I guess the whole sequence really was janky because I didn't come to your conclusions at all. I'm gonna try to write this out without getting out the corkboard and string.

Okay, so, I didn't want to get all citation happy either, because I really, really didn't want to speed through the game just to prove a point (I mainly wanted to say what questions were lacking answers for me, but I also wanted to complain with what I think were plot-holes/didn't make sense). I'll try to explain why I've come to this idea as best I've can, though, (no direct quotes) because I'm pretty sure this was what was trying to be said, but I 100% agree it was poorly executed and confusing.

I do want to say that I've last played this game since the end(start? So long, can't remember, right before we go save Blue Guy) of chapter 5, and didn't pick it up again until the completed game came out, so I might be forgetting some beginning explanations!

Also, before I go too deep, I really enjoyed the game, particularly the romance and the beautiful art, Virion was very fun to date, and the baby was a cutie, too. (Just a disclaimer, I'm critical, but I don't hate the game, Larkylabs' things are a fun ride, like a Harlequin novel).

At least, that's how I saw it, I wish I could go all conspiracy theorist and directly quote my evidence in game, but it's too big of an endeavor for a little game I only played to fuck a pretty dark elf. I've had my gripes with Rinmaru's story telling, even Oathbreaker 1 had some inconsistencies in... expressing itself; I'm afraid to play her other games because of it, but I'm probably gonna, because she doesn't disappoint in the drama and depth of her writing!

If you have a save, I think it's worth it to go back an analyze the big choice conversation again, that's where we get all of our info dump; even the scrolls talk (with Virion and Alwenn? I don't know if it changes depending on who you date) was of no consequence, because I think they were still in the dark of the "truth" as well; the scene is just there to confirm that Xiris is the "good guy". I'll try to find the time to reread it again, too, because I was super confused and may have misunderstood something, or it all, who knows? If anyone else have a better theory, feel free to hear that one out, rather than mine, I guess.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Because I'm insane (and also it's your fault :cry:) I went back to the scrolls scene and the ending choices scene.

The first two are the scrolls convo where you're right, they still don't have the complete picture, but I think "this iteration of Xiris dying to bring MC back to life" is backed up by the ending talk, where we're told Xiris's dying breath gives life to the very magic in MC's veins. But yeah, after rereading the ending talks I do get the reincarnation angle.

This one seems to be saying Aila could have been the next "Xiris". But not because she was a special vessel, but because she would've "borne the guilt of MCs loss" - basically feeling the guilt and shame like MC had done - and would've followed in the same steps. It's similar to the pattern you were talking about except this one says its 1) kill [one that likely causes immense guilt and heartache], 2) sacrifice [become a person who would sacrifice themself for the greater good - atonement?], 3) create [babies!], and 4) protect [the world from corruption? from divines? protect baby from becoming the next champion?].

Anyway yes, I also enjoyed the game and don't wanna go hunting down anything else lol. I look forward to the next game (thought it would be Ascension but I guess it's that Glam game).

And now I have a massive headache lol.

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Because I'm insane (and also it's your fault :cry:) I went back to the scrolls scene and the ending choices scene.

The first two are the scrolls convo where you're right, they still don't have the complete picture, but I think "this iteration of Xiris dying to bring MC back to life" is backed up by the ending talk, where we're told Xiris's dying breath gives life to the very magic in MC's veins. But yeah, after rereading the ending talks I do get the reincarnation angle.

This one seems to be saying Aila could have been the next "Xiris". But not because she was a special vessel, but because she would've "borne the guilt of MCs loss" - basically feeling the guilt and shame like MC had done - and would've followed in the same steps. It's similar to the pattern you were talking about except this one says its 1) kill [one that likely causes immense guilt and heartache], 2) sacrifice [become a person who would sacrifice themself for the greater good - atonement?], 3) create [babies!], and 4) protect [the world from corruption? from divines? protect baby from becoming the next champion?].

Anyway yes, I also enjoyed the game and don't wanna go hunting down anything else lol. I look forward to the next game (thought it would be Ascension but I guess it's that Glam game).

And now I have a massive headache lol.
Hahaha! Oh, man, :ROFLMAO: sorry about that; we're certainly spiraling!o_O

I didn't go back yet, been too busy, but with the sister bit, Aila, right? that's where it explains Alia would have taken on the role in that very same pattern you speak of; Kill, Sacrifice, create, Protect. (I'm just as confused as you are on this one, but it seems we're on the same page, here); you found the quote! The rest I think should be paid attention to is the role she says MC's Master plays, because this really sends the point home.

I was still under the impression that MC is the special "chosen one", not because she "passed the trials", but because the path seemed completely unavoidable; the way the game played out, it seemed impossible for MC to do anything else but what she did, so it seemed moot to say the chosen one isn't MC. MC kills herself, Xiris brings her back to life; MC kills Aila, Xiris doesn't bring Aila back to life??? Why invest in MC so much??? Sure, MC lived the downtrodden life needed to be here, but that's because everyone around her was made to despise her (Mom, Master, Sister rivalry); if Aila was to be the chosen one, why didn't Xiris shaped the world for Aila to be the black sheep? Why didn't Aila have a bad childhood like MC; Xiris has been grooming MC for this role since birth; no one else in the game has these circumstances to lead to the same fate MC does, yet that's what made MC a successful Xiris. Well, MC's suicide could be the "sacrifice" part (it does go in the order of kill -> sacrifice -> create; kill little sister -> sacrifice through suicide -> create baby when brought back to life); but my words still stand. If it could have went to ANYONE else, why did Xiris make the world so conveniently for it to be MC? Why not put that energy into anyone else? This was all Xiris' nurture and not MC's nature; MC literally had no choice, so there's no achievement for succeeding a "trial for the chosen one", if there even was one; if MC isn't special in this, then that's guaranteed bad writing.

Next on the list of confusions, yes, I do believe the original "marriage" tale of Xiris is a red-herring, and was a lie (or some sort of convoluted metaphor; maybe the marriage/wife represented "devotion"/preistess-hood; Agasis is the God everyone likes the most, maybe mortal Xiris was a follower of that surge, then defected? It's likely either an allegory, or remnants of Rinmaru changing her mind and making it make sense this way). I think the scrolls tells us exactly what happens (too bad we don't get to read them, eh?), but doesn't explain the conclusion/cycle or MC's role in it, so the talk with Virion provides a bit of insight, but not the whole story, I don't think.

In conclusion, I don't really know what angle that ending was trying to take, but...

MC has to be the chosen one, that's just basic Hero's Journey story structure, and it being anyone else would have had me fleeing the country with my daughter ages ago (we're strong enough to defend ourselves, and Virion's not too bad himself); this story can't afford anyone else having that position. The only stakes was being confused about MC's Master's goal which Void MC expresses was Xiris' doing to entice you, anyways, figuring it out, You(MC) would have to make those 3 choices, or your daughter would start her cycle, as shown to you in the future vision of Master dragging her to the ritual; all this effort wasn't put into to Aila, Vanelis, Marianne, or anyone else; just MC. Why else was there not a 4th option; "Skip Town"? This makes me naturally conclude that MC and Baby IS actually Xiris/chosen one(s), and the only ones able to do the job. I think all the other "fragments" was just back up plans on an "if, if, if~" bases; plus, I feel Rinmaru was trying to avoid the "Chosen One" cliché, but... wasn't very good at it (another rant for another day)

I don't know if I'm right in this conclusion, but it's the only thing that makes sense to me, the story would be pretty terrible if this was not the case; I can't stay sane thinking its something else!:ROFLMAO:

But, same, I agree with everything you've said in the end.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I don't know if I'm right in this conclusion, but it's the only thing that makes sense to me, the story would be pretty terrible if this was not the case; I can't stay sane thinking its something else!:ROFLMAO:

But, same, I agree with everything you've said in the end.
Lol yes I believe at the end MC was def Xiris's champion. I deleted the other screenshots I took in a bit of manic, headache induced need to be done with this lmfao - but the convo at the end says "Xiris doesn't need vessels, she needs champions." So I think like we both agree, it's that pattern that creates Xiris champions and the vessel/ritual was something Elius was thought needed to be done (there's another line that says Elius knows only what he's been told but doesn't have the whole picture, it's heavily implied tho that his actions helped shape MC into Xiris's champion). So while I think others had the potential to be Xiris champions as well, like Aila, the MC was the best candidate at the time. Why bring Aila back when the MC had just committed the first step of the pattern - she killed someone that would cause her immense regret and guilt. And I do believe MC felt like there was never any other choice for her, so it was inevitable she became THE ONE. Yet had she chose anything but starting a Divine War to end the cycle, someone else would've started the pattern and they outright tell us it will fall to MC's kid. Which sounds like she won't have a choice in following the pattern either.

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
So while I think others had the potential to be Xiris champions as well, like Aila, the MC was the best candidate at the time. Why bring Aila back when the MC had just committed the first step of the pattern - she killed someone that would cause her immense regret and guilt.
This is the question I need answers for, because this part still doesn't make sense, and I think this is why it's such a confusion on if this is a "Soul Reincarnation" story, or a "Talent Reincarnation" one; I think the writing is wonky here, because the first game make it seem like a gift, while that ending shoehorned that it's a person.

My question is, why was MC the only one set up with the life to even succeed in meeting the demands of being Xiris' Champion? MC only kills her sister because it's been a lifetime of jealousy Xiris strings along for her; her mom hated her from birth, her sister is born, and is constantly placed on a pedestal by literally everyone they ever meet, MC lived her entire childhood in comparison as the evil/"lesser" one; she tries to escape this, and her sister follows, stealing Elius' attention, once again forced in the other half of her life to be the lesser/"loser" one. Xiris gave her power to MC, causing her to be corrupt = making her mother hate her. Xiris tells something to Elius, causing him to believe he needed Aila instead = making him overlook/ignore MC; Xiris doesn't bless Aila with her power at all, if not completely ignores the girl.

Everything Xiris has set up has lead MC into madness, even in the end she had to choose giving up/suicide or not giving up/killing her sister; I can't think of a sane person who wouldn't have chosen themselves in that situation, especially with the circumstance being it was a cult, that the sister agreed to join, and also agreed to sacrifice MC instead of both running away and choosing life with each other (where's the love and regret in that? I can't see myself caring for my sister if that's the case; it's me or her at this point, Rinmaru made the situation too redeemable).

Aila didn't stand a single chance, Aila never had the trials of jealousy or being unloved, she would have never wanted to kill anyone she loved, she didn't even want to kill MC, she was just doing so because the cult said this is what they had to do; she'd have no reason to kill MC of her own violation, because Xiris didn't give her any sort of trial to champion. No one received any trial to compete with MC, that's why I believe MC is the only one, because Xiris favored her since birth.

Now, I don't think it's us reading this differently, that's the fault of the story, I think this is a true blue plot hole given to us through the games; it does sound like Rinmaru wants to avoid the "Chosen One" trope (being the Chosen One isn't a Champion trope, it's a "it can only be you" trope; Champions are given trials and competition to declare a winner, Chosen Ones are picked automatically and sent on their merry way; Rinmaru does use the word "champion" in the story, but I think she has a... skewed definition of this, was trying to use it as a flavoring synonym for "Chosen One", or there's some plot-holes going on), but then also didn't want MC to either continue to not be special (she wasn't special in the first game, but is special now) or not have an incentive to stick around (if my guess on her being special in this second game is correct). I don't mind not being special/chosen one, I just don't see why I'd agree to be a champion, if I could have handed it over to someone else; if I could escape it by simply not completing the trial, then why can't my daughter? Why can't we forfeit it to the other competing champions? If you have no choice to give up your foot in the running, it's no longer a championship, but a chosen mandate.

If Rinmaru was going for the Champion trope, without the incentive to quit, everyone should have lived a life just like MC, yet chosen differently if they weren't worthy, and we should have had the choice (or the illusion of one) to compete. Yet no one else had a mother who hated them, a sibling/family/love who stole everything from them, then a "you or them" life or death situation; MC is the only one given this trial, her daughter doesn't even have that life (yet, we're to assume she will, if MC sacrifice herself); since MC was the only one thrown in a situation to Kill -> sacrifice -> create -> protect, it makes it a Chosen One trope, because no one was ever on this trial with her.

With the daughter clearly having no choice but to live the same life, this makes the daughter a Chosen One, also.

Sorry, I keep ranting, I'm not combating what you're saying, I'm just saying Rinmaru have some 'splaining to do; in her defense, it's her world, maybe her definition of "champion" coincides with "chosen one", or maybe something was said that I'm missing. I do believe the story intends to say "it can be anyone, MC's entire journey was a trial", I did read that in the ending, but this would make it seem like a poorly written fate tale to me. I'm not bothered by "Destiny" stories, I'm okay with it being MC is special, no one else could have done it, it can only be you plots; but if this isn't the case, then I need better story telling on WHY MC is the only one who qualified, and WHY all the other "competition" failed. Because, right now, it seem like they just failed because they didn't have a divine God rooting for them.

Reactions: Kallisto

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Sorry, I keep ranting, I'm not combating what you're saying, I'm just saying Rinmaru have some 'splaining to do; in her defense, it's her world, maybe her definition of "champion" coincides with "chosen one", or maybe something was said that I'm missing. I do believe the story intends to say "it can be anyone, MC's entire journey was a trial", I did read that in the ending, but this would make it seem like a poorly written fate tale to me. I'm not bothered by "Destiny" stories, I'm okay with it being MC is special, no one else could have done it, it can only be you plots; but if this isn't the case, then I need better story telling on WHY MC is the only one who qualified, and WHY all the other "competition" failed. Because, right now, it seem like they just failed because they didn't have a divine God rooting for them.
No no, you're fine. I get what you're saying now, MC had the background to foster that desperate situation that led to her killing her sister, while Aila did not. If Aila had done it, it would've just been a "golden child still being the golden child" thing and wouldn't have as much of an impact. (Unless something drastic happened afterwards, like mom being horrified after she finds out and distancing herself because she realizes her "favored" child did such a thing to their sibling, or Elius realizes the ritual doesn't do what he was told and throws her away, so she's forced to confront the fact that she did something horrible, etc). I guess we'll never get a satisfactory answer unless rinmaru posts it somewhere.

Reactions: Jiffie

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
This is also random, but the whole ~ bastard child ~ situation if you had a child with Raelan was killing me the whole season. Considering that Raelan himself is a bastard who became king, it's weird to me that the only approach MC could take when it came to their daughter is "She doesn't know you. I don't want her to know you" AND that Raelan would agree that it's the best thing to do. The fault of refusing a father his right to be a father aside... Girl, look at him, look at your child -- EVERYBODY KNOWS. And the whole "the nobles will call me the king's whore" shit... My eyes could not have rolled harder.

Since we all seem to agree this season felt rushed, I guess I can't fault it too much, but it would've made a lot more sense for that to be a branching situation where we got to CHOOSE how MC wanted to proceed (although, since it seems like rinmaru just wanted to be done, that would've probably been a lot more work than they wanted to put into things). Then again, Raelan's romance always seemed like it needed to be worked on/refined to me -- even in S1.

Don't get me wrong, S2 isn't HORRIBLE. I guess I'd say that I like it for what it was, but I'm also disappointed because I know that it could've been a lot more? Put another way: It didn't live up to its potential

EbonyQueer

Dec 15, 2020

I agree with your criticism about the poly relationship; it was not written to work well unless you romance Virion from the start. That really disappointed me because I romanced Argandea, but had Virion's kid, and it still forced me to only be with Virion alone even though I had unlocked the threesome. It was extremely disappointing, especially as someone who is poly, and was excited to see possible representation in such a well put-together game. Oh well, here's to looking for another.

Reactions: brichouse

Firehelp

May 7, 2017
The story made me laugh, quite a few times. Very few things do these days... So don't get me wrong, overall I enjoyed it, but... I feel disappointed, especially by the ending. Like, if you try to build your story up for an epic ending moment, as a player/reader either you feel epic or just... lame. Guess which one was it for me considering I was disappointed. The game felt like it was trying to be thought provoking, but it just like... wasn't? Not for me at least. Also the sex scenes were kinda lame... though I am a man, so maybe if I were a woman it would be different? Probably not though. Some of the dialogue even during the sex scenes made me smile, which is like good, but again... that was kinda it? Like, aren't sex scenes meant to be more than comical reliefs? Feels like humanity all over again... so much potential, just... wasted.

• Sad
Reactions: Azeroth67000

KirYn

Feb 2, 2022
The endings, definitely, felt very rushed to me. Quite disappointing after all the build up. The endings with the various love interests felt a bit copy paste and the epilogue fell flat for me. I think Rinmaru just wanted to finish it up and concentrate on the Glam Pursuit game/vn which, unfortunately, doesn't seem like it will have as much of a romance focus.
I really liked the sex scenes though as I felt they were more erotic than pornographic and they revealed a lot about Thyia and her various lovers. I, particularly, loved the dynamic between Thyia and Virion. Also Rinmaru didn't shy away from including male moaning and pleasure sounds as so many male writer/directors of heterosexual erotic material seem to do.

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
I, particularly, loved the dynamic between Thyia and Virion. Also Rinmaru didn't shy away from including male moaning and pleasure sounds as so many male writer/directors of heterosexual erotic material seem to do.
I second this!!

I love male moans, it's so sexy, but so many sex games have silent men, and noisy women (I don't mind, if I think male moans are sexy, I can only conclude that people think female moans are sexy, too). This is one of the few ELVNs that incorporate this! I wish even outside of adult/erotic/sex games, we can play with dreamy whispers and breath sounds, really milk those VAs.

I'm a drama CD fanatic, so I'm leaning into that ASMR hard, but its a shame I have to turn to ASMR for masculine erotic sounds, when there's a pretty good handful of voiced erotic games out there with men in it, targeted for androsexuals!

Rinmaru should definitely get praise for being considerate enough to add this, otome games should take a page from her book!

(and did anyone else notice Virion's... moans sounded British/Received Pronunciation???:whistle:)

superdadidou

Aug 15, 2019
Can anyone who has played the game tell me what choices affect the plot and the consequences in the ending, please?

For example I read in the previous posts about killing dragons. What does it imply to kill them? And if you choose not to kill them, what does it change?

(I haven't played 1 or 2 yet, so I don't know if it's really a choice or not...)

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes