Unity Completed Oathbreaker 2 [Season 2 Final] [Rinmaru Games]

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

aura95

Jun 8, 2020
A whole bunch of sneak peaks for the upcoming final episode from Rin's Twitter. Enjoy :)
Thank you for bringing these over here!

As much as I will stay faithful to Alwenn, I can't wait to test the heck out of that last one in a side-save...

jufot

May 15, 2021
Thank you for bringing these over here!

As much as I will stay faithful to Alwenn, I can't wait to test the heck out of that last one in a side-save...
Likewise, I'd like to stay faithful to Alwenn, but thanks to some help from this thread I have another save just for Marianne :D

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
This seems like an interesting VN & a look at the first game also looks pretty intriguing. But personally the child & the story behind it if 1 tries to go for one of the two female romance options in the first game ruins it. Especially in a game that seems so focused on characters and story it's a major let down that the author decides for the player about something so integral & literally ruins especially 1 of the romances with from what people describe in the thread. I couldn't enjoy even the first game knowing where things end up.
The art looks gorgeous though & I feel as if this is definitely a noteworthy entry in the library of Visual Novels.

Schattenfang

May 29, 2017
Hope you don't mind me asking. Should a newcomer play Ascension and/or Oathbreaker 1 before playing Oathbreaker 2?

jufot

May 15, 2021
Holy shit, what an ending! I really didn't see that coming about Xiris. Rin must have planned this when she started the first game 2 years ago. Exceptional, really...

aura95

Jun 8, 2020
Holy shit, what an ending! I really didn't see that coming about Xiris. Rin must have planned this when she started the first game 2 years ago. Exceptional, really...
It certainly was!

When I first heard this update was to be the finale already I feared it would feel rushed, but with the exception of one or two scenes I don't think it really did. I was pleasently surprised in that regard. And I definitely won't complain about the Alwenn ending I got :love:.

Don't think I have my head wrapped around the whole thing yet, though. I'm not sure what to make of my *final choice* without having explored the alternatives. And, even more importantly, I feel I need to do a proper full playthrough (including part one) again to put it all into context. Just replaying the last 15 minutes of content before the finale was enough to get back into the groove, but not to get a full perspective...

In any case, now I can't wait to see what Rinmaru will cook up next!

jufot

May 15, 2021
And I definitely won't complain about the Alwenn ending I got :love:.
I couldn't agree more!

I'm not sure what to make of my *final choice* without having explored the alternatives.
I played the alternatives, and while they are all good, my first choice was definitely my favourite.

Also, I really liked that the game left many story threads unexplored. It paves the way for a potential third game. I know Rin has no plans for it, but one can hope :)

Reactions: aura95
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes