Unity Completed Oathbreaker 2 [Season 2 Final] [Rinmaru Games]

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

jufot

May 15, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The last chapter can't come soon enough!

bosp

Jan 3, 2018

The last chapter can't come soon enough!
Couldn't agree more. :)

Vitaliano27

Mar 26, 2019
"Last chapter" sounds really disheartening. I finished the game just yesterday, and i realy liked it. Plot is very reach and protagonist is really adorable. Is there season 3 in plan? I don't think that just one final chapter can realize full potential of this great game.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I haven't played this game since last year.
I just have to know is the female romances are worth it in terms of romance and story?
Also does the mini games get more annoying later on? Because I stopped around chapter 3.

jufot

May 15, 2021
I just have to know is the female romances are worth it in terms of romance and story?
I can only speak for one of them, Alwenn, and it's absolutely worth it. She gets flustered easily, and MC loves pushing her buttons. It's delightful :)

Also does the mini games get more annoying later on? Because I stopped around chapter 3.
I don't even remember the last mini-game I saw. I'd say they are pretty rare.

Reactions: Alphaeboy

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I haven't played this game since last year.
What jufot said, Alwenn is delightful and, if you decide to pursue it, you can start a romance with Marianne in Chapter 8.

And no, if you do not count a couple of turn combat situations as minigames, there are no more minigames.

Reactions: Alphaeboy

jufot

May 15, 2021
if you decide to pursue it, you can start a romance with Marianne in Chapter 8.
Hmm, I think I missed this. How do I do that? I'm already with Alwenn, maybe that's why I didn't see anything?

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Hmm, I think I missed this. How do I do that? I'm already with Alwenn, maybe that's why I didn't see anything?
Heh, it all depends on a proper sequence of the right dialogues and flirts while interacting with Marianne (be nice to her), and... you have to be a bit of a harlot - meaning you will have to "lie" to Alwenn at one particular moment in the game.

jufot

May 15, 2021
meaning you will have to "lie" to Alwenn at one particular moment in the game.
I think I vaguely remember a choice like that. Like, she was jealous of you helping Marianne, right?

If you have it, can you share a save file? Ideally, one around the beginning of chapter 8, after you've already lied to Alwenn.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I think I vaguely remember a choice like that. Like, she was jealous of you helping Marianne, right?

If you have it, can you share a save file? Ideally, one around the beginning of chapter 8, after you've already lied to Alwenn.
Ugh, I have several routes as separate save files but not sure I can find the right combo at the start of Ch 8 that easily, however, I can give you some simple pointers I think are crucial for opening this route.

Also, I hope you know you can use "Ctrl" key to speed through the game and dialogues so you can actually use one of your older saves and get there fast?

If this, for some reason does not work for you, shoot me a DM and I'll try to find the appropriate save file.

jufot

May 15, 2021
Thanks for the pointers! I've already done 1, 3 and 4. Do you remember which chapter was confessing to Alwenn in? I want to say chapter 7, but could be 6. I don't think I have saves going that far back.

Also, I hope you know you can use "Ctrl" key to speed through the game and dialogues so you can actually use one of your older saves and get there fast?
Yeah, I know about Ctrl. I'll give these steps a shot and if I can't figure it out I'll shoot you a DM :)

Reactions: ursweetalksx

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
You're welcome but, ugh, I can't remember exactly either - it could be Chapter 4 or 5 even (I am not very meticulous with my saves and don't have old ones).
For all I know, you need to start with the Alwenn route (child with the "helmet") and pick that "Lie" choice when it appears.
Seems you got everything else right so that's probably the only trigger missing.

aura95

Jun 8, 2020
Umm, are we actually sure about the lying part?

Because I'm 100% positive I never lied to Alwenn in my playthrough and my MC still got a good taste of Marianne's affection in chapter 8.

Then again I'm also absolutely sure I chose to save the MC's parents in *that* fight, never mind the political consequences, and just a couple conversations later everyone started talking about her decision to sacrifice them in favour of their allies anyway...

Reactions: jamonserrano
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes