Unity Completed Oathbreaker 2 [Season 2 Final] [Rinmaru Games]

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I wrote up another little puzzle guide a while ago but forgot to post. Maybe this will help some people. I will edit once I go through any new puzzles/minigames. Let me know if something is wrong or didn't work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

superdadidou

Aug 15, 2019
I wrote up another little puzzle guide a while ago but forgot to post. Maybe this will help some people. I will edit once I go through the new puzzles/minigames. Let me know if something is wrong or didn't work.

Thank you so much for the guides! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kallisto

EbonyQueer

Dec 15, 2020
I don't know if this is where we would make requests, but could someone post her teasing minigames and NSFW images here? I mean, I appreciate the story, but sometimes you're just in the mood to get to the smut without the background story. Plus, if I'm honest, I just want to fondle Zander unashamedly.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
I don't know if this is where we would make requests, but could someone post her teasing minigames and NSFW images here? I mean, I appreciate the story, but sometimes you're just in the mood to get to the smut without the background story. Plus, if I'm honest, I just want to fondle Zander unashamedly.
Me too, but less chance that we will get it since I doubt many are interested in mini games, also I'm interested in The Royalpaca tier since her deleted nsfw game noctis umbra is there but it's $25.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
guys a silly question here, the one in the center of the banner holding the child is mc ?? her daughter is adopted or she becomes pregnant by a man, because I thought she was a lesbian :unsure:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
guys a silly question here, the one in the center of the banner holding the child is mc ?? her daughter is adopted or she becomes pregnant by a man, because I thought she was a lesbian :unsure:
well she is bi but you make her in too what ever you want, she was impregnated just before the first oathbreaker as far as i remember. My mc is lesbian and faithfull all though in this last chapter you can start another lesbian route that i will have too play.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
well she is bi but you make her in too what ever you want, she was impregnated just before the first oathbreaker as far as i remember. My mc is lesbian and faithfull all though in this last chapter you can start another lesbian route that i will have too play.
even following the lesbian route, is she forced to become pregnant or is it by route?

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
I ended up deleting the game, I lost interest in learning about forced pregnancy :ROFLMAO: (n)
Quite frankly, the way the Dev introduces the pregnancy is not very smart for players who've kept their MC on a strictly lesbian path. The idea that she had a one night stand with some random dude is a bit ridiculous...
It could have been just a case of "it's Divine magic"... It still would have sucked, but it wouldn't go so much against the grain for a lesbian MC.
Thankfully, Kaeda is super cute. :D

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes