Unity Completed Oathbreaker 2 [Season 2 Final] [Rinmaru Games]

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

denydraskr

Oct 18, 2020
Quite frankly, The way the Dev introduces the pregnancy is not very smart for players who've kept their MC on a strictly lesbian path. The idea that she had a one night stand with some random dude is a bit ridiculous...
It could have been just a case of "it's Divine magic"... It still would have sucked, but it wouldn't go so much against the grain for a lesbian MC.
Thankfully, Kaeda is super cute. :D
Kayda is sooo cute, she made me get over the pregnancy thing.

Reactions: Sulring Durgul

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
Quite frankly, The way the Dev introduces the pregnancy is not very smart for players who've kept their MC on a strictly lesbian path. The idea that she had a one night stand with some random dude is a bit ridiculous...
It could have been just a case of "it's Divine magic"... It still would have sucked, but it wouldn't go so much against the grain for a lesbian MC.
Thankfully, Kaeda is super cute. :D
exactly, I was focused on total lesbian and suddenly tells me that she fucks a guy out of nowhere other than that the game is cool, but the dev killed the mc

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
exactly, I was focused on total lesbian and suddenly tells me that she fucks a guy out of nowhere other than that the game is cool, but the dev killed the mc
Yeah, a bit more control in general would be nice too. Why even give choices when they don't matter? I wanted the MC to be a bit more forgiving/warming up to her Mom - but no matter the choice, she comes across as a bitchy child.
The pregnancy wasn't exactly cool either, but the talk with Alwenn was somehow even worse. "Oh, you know how I am - a complete harlot who sleeps with a random guy (offscreen) while there's royals, warlocks and wizards waiting to bed me." ... meh. There's hardly anything more disgusting as disloyalty - except for stupid disloyalty.

Anyway, anybody else have a problem with UI text missing? First try everything was ok, but the last three times playing, I had blank menus. Started a new game too and the names for my MC and baby dearest didn't show up in the input field..

Reactions: fregonard

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Anyway, anybody else have a problem with UI text missing? First try everything was ok, but the last three times playing, I had blank menus. Started a new game too and the names for my MC and baby dearest didn't show up in the input field..
Is the menu that has the save, load, settings etc. options on it also blank? Because then that sounds like the text bug. If you increase the size of the text too big, the menus just go blank.

Reactions: Nizzquizz

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Is the menu that has the save, load, settings etc. options on it also blank? Because then that sounds like the text bug. If you increase the size of the text too big, the menus just go blank.
*facepalms* Curse my sleep deprived brain - reading your comment I just remembered that I had this 'bug' in another game too after playing around with the text size.
Good call and thanks for the answer!

Reactions: Kallisto

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I ended up deleting the game, I lost interest in learning about forced pregnancy :ROFLMAO: (n)
The First game explained why she got pregnant when the Elf king life was scarified to where it given life to the baby in her stomach. The Baby was the evil god offspring in a way, The MC could not handle the fact that she might have to kill her baby or bring chaos into the world. She would rather die than let it happened.

Reactions: denydraskr

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I got a question? How do I transfer my former save data to next chapter update?
Because it pisses me off that I have download it again and then start over from chapter 1 to chapter 4.

Rasorui

Jun 28, 2020
I got a question? How do I transfer my former save data to next chapter update?
Because it pisses me off that I have download it again and then start over from chapter 1 to chapter 4.
Oathbreaker-Season2_Data -> NaninovelData copy and paste Saves folder to new version

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
The First game explained why she got pregnant when the Elf king life was scarified to where it given life to the baby in her stomach. The Baby was the evil god offspring in a way, The MC could not handle the fact that she might have to kill her baby or bring chaos into the world. She would rather die than let it happened.
She didn't get pregnant because of that. It specifically states at the start of game two - providing you didn't romance one of the male characters in game 1, or you did but didn't sleep with them - that the MC's child was the product of a one-night stand MC had with some nameless guy. It doesn't go into much detail other then MC saying she knows who the father is and that he's a decent sort or some such.
During the banishing ritual in Oathbreaker 1, the spirit of the evil god merged with the already-existing fetus in MC's belly.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Do I need to play Oathbreaker 1 before this? Not that I don't want to but I check Oathbreaker 1 page and the art is worse than this.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Do I need to play Oathbreaker 1 before this? Not that I don't want to but I check Oathbreaker 1 page and the art is worse than this.
The first game has a decent story and you get used to the art. If you want to get the most out of the romances, as well as understanding the characters, it helps to start where it all began in game 1.

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
Oh you definitely need to play the first one, otherwise you will be so lost in the second game.

I definitely enjoy the game! And I love most of the cast

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes