Unity Completed Oathbreaker 2 [Season 2 Final] [Rinmaru Games]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
That rune puzzle tho... Anyone knows if it is solvable?
Gotta ask the same question.
Played 3 routes in 3 playthroughs and never managed to solve the rune thing.

Oh, and yeah, the game is brilliant, can remember only a few F95 games I actually enjoyed playing like this one.
Highly recommended for anyone that doesn't think with his dick.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
That rune puzzle tho... Anyone knows if it is solvable?
Gotta ask the same question.
Played 3 routes in 3 playthroughs and never managed to solve the rune thing.
I can't say the exact procedure step by step, but the idea is to get all of the stones blank (not showing any rune). The way I generally do it is to get the runes showing on the first four stones but NOT the last one (so like: OOOOX). Then try to turn the first three off so ONLY the 4th rune is showing (the rest blank. Like XXXOX). Then you can click on the 5th rune, and it will turn off the 4th rune. It usually only takes a few seconds after the first time you get it right. Good luck!

tldr; all of the stones should be blank except the the 4th one, then click the 5th stone to turn the 4th stone off. (y)

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I can't say the exact procedure step by step, but the idea is to get all of the stones blank (not showing any rune). The way I generally do it is to get the runes showing on the first four stones but NOT the last one (so like: OOOOX). Then try to turn the first three off so ONLY the 4th rune is showing (the rest blank. Like XXXOX). Then you can click on the 5th rune, and it will turn off the 4th rune. It usually only takes a few seconds after the first time you get it right. Good luck!

tldr; all of the stones should be blank except the the 4th one, then click the 5th stone to turn the 4th stone off. (y)
I think your method is right but not the reasoning. I've gotten all runes blank before and nothing happened, the minigame didn't end. It's only when that last purple rune is the only one left lit up, that the game moves on for me. Even if the puzzle starts for you with the 5th purple rune being the only one lit, you just have to click any rune and then try getting back to that state and it'll continue on. My assumption is that each rune corresponds to a divine, and so we want only Xiris's purple rune lit up since she's our divine (even though we hate her and seem to be cut off from her for now). Though it still confuses me because usually we get some kind of verbal indication that we did the puzzle correctly.

So your method works great, it just ends up leaving the purple rune lit up which ends the minigame.

Below are some examples of me finishing the puzzle in different ways (each with the purple rune lit up while everything else is blank) and one showcasing how having all the runes blank didn't do anything. But like I said above, the lack of any "that looks right." or "I did it!" is what throws me off here.

Warning NSFW nudity in the below videos.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, would you mind me putting your method Zedire, in the guide I have going on page 6? So all of the puzzle solutions are in one place. I will just quote you so you get the credit.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
I can't believe how boring this is compared to the first game!
Well all tastes are in the nature i guess

For me is much more enjoyable
More politics, more lore, more mistery, more non manichean characters (wich make them more interestants, lovable or dislikable).....

The one was good, the 2 is GREAT

Reactions: youngethan

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can't believe how boring this is compared to the first game!
I absolutely loved the first game but I do have to agree this one is nowhere near as good.

It has moments I like, the scene between the MC and my LI, court mage, have been great but those are few and far between.

The pacing in the first game was great, there was always something going on, here it seems to be getting dragged out. Not a fan of all the jumping to different characters either.

I'm enjoying it for the most part but the first was far superior.

Just hoping this has at least a sort of happy ending, don't know if they could pull off another emotional one like the first.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I think what also makes this game feel a little worse compared to the first - for me at least - are the love interest reunions. Waiting each chapter just to be like "oh nope, can't meet up with Argandea yet" is more frustrating than anything. It would probably be more bearable if the game was fully out but it's not so, getting excited for each new chapter only to still not have that meetup (now 5 chapters in) is tough. Same for those who romanced the dwarven Spymaster as well (Lea?).

And yeah, like Avaron1974 said, I dislike the frequent pov jumping. While the lore and different factions are interesting, some of these characters I could care less about but I still have to go through their scenes. For instance, while the spymaster's scenes and those characters we meet through her will probably tie in with the overall plot at some point, right now it feels very removed from what is currently going on. So every time we jump back to them I get bored.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
So your method works great, it just ends up leaving the purple rune lit up which ends the minigame.
Yeah, tbh I wasn't really putting any thought into why the solution was the way it was. I was just happy I found a really quick way to solve it so I could move on with the story. lol

Also, would you mind me putting your method Zedire, in the guide I have going on page 6? So all of the puzzle solutions are in one place. I will just quote you so you get the credit.
Sure, that's fine. :)

Reactions: Kallisto

Lin1001

Mar 6, 2018
On the first game, your character could flirt with all of the the LIs up until a point where she had to choose and effectively be locked in a route. With that in mind, I have a question.

Another question, this one out of curiosity concerning the LI's reaction to the MC being back...

six-

Jan 20, 2018
Well your question is about content that has not been made yet and only the creators could answer, still pretty sure they wouldn't as that would be spoilers.
So far it don't seem so much being locked into routes as having the ability to get locked out of them. You can already sort of cheat and it hurts. There are supposedly some poly routes which might save you though, Virion and Argandea got quite some hints towards it already.

And of course there is quite the reactions to the kid from the others too, seeing as if you slept with anyone but Alwenn then they are the father instead of the nameless guard who kept the helmet on. Raelan in particular is interesting there.

Reactions: Lin1001

rinring

Mar 19, 2021
So my question is: Can we effectively cheat on this game? I know we are still on chapter five, but does the MC gets caught whatsoever, or does the "Main" LI gets jealous of other characters?
With Virion, if you flirt with the Champion at the beginning at some point he will tell you that he sees what you're doing and asks if you are together still. Then you can pick him (if it hurts you I'm not doing it anymore thing) and lock the ability to flirt with anyone else or tell him that you need a lil freedom to figure things out and stay with him while keeping the ability to flirt and sleep around. He will know EVERYTHING and get jealous and miserable but won't leave your side. Whoring around makes your walkthrough quite more angsty and thrilling I should admit, but at some point I'm sure we'll have to stop bouncing between LIs and make our choice.

Lin1001

Mar 6, 2018
With Virion, if you flirt with the Champion at the beginning at some point he will tell you that he sees what you're doing and asks if you are together still. Then you can pick him (if it hurts you I'm not doing it anymore thing) and lock the ability to flirt with anyone else or tell him that you need a lil freedom to figure things out and stay with him while keeping the ability to flirt and sleep around. He will know EVERYTHING and get jealous and miserable but won't leave your side. Whoring around makes your walkthrough quite more angsty and thrilling I should admit, but at some point I'm sure we'll have to stop bouncing between LIs and make our choice.

Hmmm, interesting! And a tiny little odd. With Arwen, she kind of gives you an ultimatum from the get-go, giving you the possibility of a) swearing that you will be loyal to her, b) say that you might not be able to(that option not being pink-ish which makes me assume that it breaks off the romance there) or c) lying that you will be loyal to her. I didn't pick this last option, so maybe Arwen immediatelly picks that up and the two end up making an arrangement like with Virion, but otherwise it seems that we might actually be able to fool around her back?

Interestingly enough, even though I picked the first choice — which I'd assumed it would lock MC out of other romances like in Virion's case as you mentioned above — I did have the option to pick pink choices with the

Which... I did. Sorry Arwen. It's just harmless flirting, kind of. Plus, I like when she gets jealous. :B

Reactions: Nobubobo

rinring

Mar 19, 2021
Interestingly enough, even though I picked the first choice — which I'd assumed it would lock MC out of other romances like in Virion's case as you mentioned above — I did have the option to pick pink choices with the
It's the same with Virion. I was just kinda lazy to add this to my previous account.
Apart from LIs we had in the first game (and the Champion we are given from the start) there are 2 new ones that can be unlocked with the right choices.

Your first choices won't lock them out but there are other decisions you should or shouldn't make to open the opportunity.

As they appear later in the game I think it's logical not to lock them out before we can find out they exist.

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
It's the same with Virion. I was just kinda lazy to add this to my previous account.
Apart from LIs we had in the first game there are 2 new ones that can be unlocked with the right choices.

Wait, has E been officially confirmed as a LI? cos even though there is that one "romance" scene in the latest installment, last I checked nobody was sure whether that was meant as a bit of a joke or whether it was actually the start of something.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No he isn't a love interest.

The new male LI is the Paladin guy.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Yeah I know the paladin is an option (his scenes are pretty good so far), but because of that one scene with E, a number of people have wondered whether E is also going to be an option.

rinring

Mar 19, 2021
Wait, has E been officially confirmed as a LI? cos even though there is that one "romance" scene in the latest installment, last I checked nobody was sure whether that was meant as a bit of a joke or whether it was actually the start of something.
No, he wasn't confirmed officially but there is nothing that prevents us from assuming he'll be added as a LI as this particular scene with romance choices does exist and the game is far from over. I do want him since the first installment. And he has all the plot makings to be a great LI.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No, he wasn't confirmed officially but there is nothing that prevents us from assuming he'll be added as a LI as this particular scene with romance choices does exist and the game is far from over. I do want him since the first installment. And he has all the plot makings to be a great LI.
LI's don't get added to their games mid run, they get announced before the game launches.

There are no more LI's to come apart from those already set, especially the antagonist of 2 games and one that would cost her all her friends and likely her life.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes