Unity Completed Oathbreaker 2 [Season 2 Final] [Rinmaru Games]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Says who?
We'll see soon enough anyway. I can have my wishful thinking for now.
Says their track record.

There is wishful thinking then there is wanting the person nearly every character wants dead as a LI which even the smallest line of common sense should show you aint ever going to happen.

Reactions: youngethan

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
LI's don't get added to their games mid run, they get announced before the game launches.

There are no more LI's to come apart from those already set, especially the antagonist of 2 games and one that would cost her all her friends and likely her life.
Unless you know some sort of inside info, I'm not sure how you can phrase it like a statement? While it would seem E isn't in the best position for a potential LI, we still don't know the dev's plans for the rest of this series. It also could be that the reasons you stated aren't an obstacle at all, if there's an optional twist for the main character to cast aside her old friends after she's freed the dragons, and rejoin the cult.. although I'm not sure what that would mean for her child, and I haven't put enough thought into it to consider whether it's even viable.

I DID it find it interesting/intriguing that that one scene where you can flirt with him was put in though. When I first saw it I thought it was meant as a joke by the dev (since it does fit in with the main character's sense of humor, if you play her like that), but I dunno.

I certainly wouldn't be against E being an option, that's for sure. His design is attractive af, and I can't resist the more forbidden routes. :sneaky:

Dorksul

Nov 20, 2019
Can someone please list every NSFW scene until chapter 6 end. I want to make sure I found them all.

Reactions: Alianu

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Damn. This update was a bit lackluster. Like, it was great having Aganthea (sp?) back and the sex scene, but the side stories that don't include the MC (or Elias, I guess) really drag it down. Overall as a story/game it's pretty great, and the side stories are important for the plot - I get that - bad damn it's hard when it's released in episodes and then it's almost entirely somewhat-boring filler. :confused:

Last edited:

EbonyQueer

Dec 15, 2020
Damn. This update was a bit lackluster. Like, it was great having Aganthea (sp?) back and the sex scene, but the side stories that don't include the MC (or Elias, I guess) really drag it down. Overall as a story/game it's pretty great, and the side stories are important for the plot - I get that - bad damn it's hard when it's released in episodes and then it's almost entirely somewhat-boring filler. :confused:
Was the sex scene worth it for Chapter 6? Or do you suggest I wait till the end of the month when Chapter 7 comes out?

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Was the sex scene worth it for Chapter 6? Or do you suggest I wait till the end of the month when Chapter 7 comes out?
I guess it depends on how much you like Aganthea (the blue guy) - if you really like him then it's probably worth it. It wasn't as hot as the other scenes, imo, but that's also because of the state Aganthea is in at the time. If you're not fussed about him, then it's probably worth waiting, cos there's not much else going on.

Oh, actually, I'm not sure if there's an Aganthea x Virion x MC sex scene that can happen (instead of the Aganthea x MC one), as my threesome playthrough was saved way back and I can't be assed skipping through the shit-ton of filler material just to get there and find out (without more incentive).

Rasorui

Jun 28, 2020
I guess it depends on how much you like Aganthea (the blue guy) - if you really like him then it's probably worth it. It wasn't as hot as the other scenes, imo, but that's also because of the state Aganthea is in at the time. If you're not fussed about him, then it's probably worth waiting, cos there's not much else going on.

Oh, actually, I'm not sure if there's an Aganthea x Virion x MC sex scene that can happen (instead of the Aganthea x MC one), as my threesome playthrough was saved way back and I can't be assed skipping through the shit-ton of filler material just to get there and find out (without more incentive).
Yup. There is one

Reactions: Zedire

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
How do we get it?
Earlier on in the game there will be a specific choice that comes up when you're talking to Virion - I believe it's while on the deck of the ship - where you can indicate being open for a three-way relationship. I got it while playing my Virion x MC playthrough (so, if you're already romancing Virion), and I assume you can get the same conversation on the ship while followng the Aganthea romance path. If you indicate you're interested in a three-way relationship, you will be able to get the sex scene with Virion x Aganthea x MC in chapter 6.

Rasorui

Jun 28, 2020
Earlier on in the game there will be a specific choice that comes up when you're talking to Virion - I believe it's while on the deck of the ship - where you can indicate being open for a three-way relationship. I got it while playing my Virion x MC playthrough (so, if you're already romancing Virion), and I assume you can get the same conversation on the ship while followng the Aganthea romance path. If you indicate you're interested in a three-way relationship, you will be able to get the sex scene with Virion x Aganthea x MC in chapter 6.
Unfortunately the three-way is only possible by romancing Virion first

Reactions: Kallisto and Zedire
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes