Unity Completed Oathbreaker 2 [Season 2 Final] [Rinmaru Games]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Jollira

Nov 13, 2017
Really? I must have missed it then. When are you given the option?
You have to pick the flirt options with Virion when you first meet him. I haven't tested if sex with him is optional or not in order to trigger the conversation later on the ship in chapter 5. Optionally during character creation you can choose to have had sex with Virion in the past as well for alternative flavour text.

Generally, just choose Argandea's route but pursue Virion on the side, and the option will come up.

Reactions: Rasorui

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I just noticed this popped up in 'latest updates', but I don't see what the latest update is? I mean, we already had the NSFW chapter 6 a month ago - what's changed? :unsure:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Can't seem to find my previous saves.. :confused:Anyone has a save till chapter 5 or something?
I have multiple save chapters of all the male characters (I tend to go crazy saving my favorite bits lol). If you want one of those to chapter 5, let me know which and I can post it for you.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Earlier on in the game there will be a specific choice that comes up when you're talking to Virion - I believe it's while on the deck of the ship - where you can indicate being open for a three-way relationship. I got it while playing my Virion x MC playthrough (so, if you're already romancing Virion), and I assume you can get the same conversation on the ship while followng the Aganthea romance path. If you indicate you're interested in a three-way relationship, you will be able to get the sex scene with Virion x Aganthea x MC in chapter 6.
Now I'm hoping there's a path with Marianne and Raelan and mc. Clearly the mc recognizes that Marianne is pretty damn fine in her conversation with Alwenn so hopefully there's something there that the three of them could get along better than most.

Rasorui

Jun 28, 2020
Now I'm hoping there's a path with Marianne and Raelan and mc. Clearly the mc recognizes that Marianne is pretty damn fine in her conversation with Alwenn so hopefully there's something there that the three of them could get along better than most.
From what Rinmaru said on her Tumblr there should be a threesome sex scene but not a romance route like for Virion and Argandrea

Reactions: spitfire335

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
From what Rinmaru said on her Tumblr there should be a threesome sex scene but not a romance route like for Virion and Argandrea
Ah that's unfortunate. Still, I do like that the mc and Raelan continue their romance even if Marianne is queen.

Femboy97

Dec 13, 2017
Romanced the female elf.
Great, thank you!!

I have multiple save chapters of all the male characters (I tend to go crazy saving my favorite bits lol). If you want one of those to chapter 5, let me know which and I can post it for you.
Hmm on my save, I romanced the female elf at first and then the big blonde guy.. I'm bad at remembering names lol.. So anything close to that is welcomed!

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Hmm on my save, I romanced the female elf at first and then the big blonde guy.. I'm bad at remembering names lol.. So anything closest to that is welcomed!
Okay, here's a save from the start of the intimate scene with Theoren (big blonde guy) about 2/3 of the way through chapter 4. I've also been romancing the Queen (Marianne?) on this route, basically leaving it open for the moment I have to choose between them, so you could go either way. I don't recall there being any more sex scenes with Theoren, and none yet with the Queen, beyond chapter 4. Sadly.

• Love
Reactions: Femboy97

hurnt91

Jul 31, 2019
How do I get my chapter five saves to work. If I copy the folder over it just says chapter six coming soon.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Hello is it only lgbt or there is also straight content? do you have the choice to avoid Gay content?
There's no explicit gay content(there's a threesome, but i haven't seen it so can't comment). Just talking about it. There's lesbian scenes and romance path. There is straight content too. Everything is avoidable as far as i know.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Hello is it only lgbt or there is also straight content? do you have the choice to avoid Gay content?
Just to clarify a little further, there's three lesbian paths, four straight paths (GxB), and one GxBxB path. So far.

Though of the lesbian content, only one of the romances has sex in it so far. This is because of the other two characters, one hasn't reached the stage of intimacy yet, and the other has the two people involved separated at the moment (they have to meet back up since the events of Oathbreaker 1).

Also, if your MC is in a lesbian romance or didn't romance anyone in the first game, the child she has is (obviously) the result of casual sex with a guy (who never makes an appearance) - the MC is technically bisexual. I thought that was worth noting as some people who played the lesbian romances were not happy with that.

Lastly, this game has a primary focus on romance over sex, although there are some non-explicit (as in, you don't see all their bits) animated sex scenes which are nevertheless pretty dang hot.

And yes, all gay content is avoidable.

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Also, if your MC is in a lesbian romance or didn't romance anyone in the first game, the child she has is (obviously) the result of casual sex with a guy (who never makes an appearance)
I loved the writing in this game, it's very professional, until.. in a full lesbian path it's just plainly lazy to write it like that, you are the MC and you have no idea you did that.. which is rediculous in a VN. It's a magic world ffs, justify it with anything but that.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes