Unity Completed Oathbreaker 2 [Season 2 Final] [Rinmaru Games]

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Also, if your MC is in a lesbian romance or didn't romance anyone in the first game, the child she has is (obviously) the result of casual sex with a guy (who never makes an appearance) - the MC is technically bisexual. I thought that was worth noting as some people who played the lesbian romances were not happy with that.
Is it ever explicitly said in-game that you physically conceived or gave birth to the child (if you were single/lesbian)? Because if not there's always the possible head-canon that the child could be adopted.

The kid is already magical, if the writers wanted to have it more so that would have been an easy path to take though bearing the child of a god is rather cliche.
Don't even need a god - if you're a character in a setting with strong magic, there would theoretically be spells that allow two women to get pregnant together, whether that means something like a Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity (aka the sex change belt), some sort of Polymorph spell (either turning one of the partners into a man or just giving them a penis and reproductive organs), or just a spell that literally creates a zygote out of thin-air and just sort of implants it. Or finding a male donor you're okay with and then teleporting their sperm into your womb like a magical turkey baster.

But yeah, pretty much any divine entity could presumably pull an "Immaculate Conception" and make you magically pregnant with or without permission as well, but then that opens the door to other problems (ie, a lot of players would have issues with the idea that they were god-raped between games - the same reason why "Well, you were just raped by some random dude" is also a bad answer). But considering you're a Warlock, it wouldn't be crazy to assume some arcane force was like "I wanna put a magic baby in you" and you agreed as part of some sort of pact.

six-

Jan 20, 2018
Don't remember it that clearly as it was quite awhile ago now but you do have your God tell you they know you are pregnant and that they'll use the child as a vessel. At which point the mc takes a swan dive from the tower though that don't do much when the god needs both them and their kid alive.
The mc will also admit to having slept with a guard and him being the father if they don't sleep with any of the males. There is even a funny bit about telling the guard to keep his helmet on so besides it being a guard the mc don't even know who the actual father is.

So there really is not any mystery around it all as you'll find out just by playing without actively sleeping with any male and well if you do sleep with one they'll be the father, not sure what is the decider if you sleep with more than one of them though.

jufot

May 15, 2021
Release notes for the NSFW version from

~~~~

The game takes a while to load now because it's very long, so please wait! :)

Bug fixes:

• Fixed some of the dialogue options being stuck.
  • Fixed Irkalla calling Mini her granddaughter, even when she is not.
  • Fixed the save Gaelans / Asmadi option not triggering the correct response. Therefore losing an important CG.
    (Please download again to get the correct version!)
Heyy everyone!

Chapter 7 is finally here!!!

I am so so so excited for this chapter, I really can't wait to see your reactions!
You will see why we were a bit delayed, because of the amount of CGs! There are many many variations and hidden CGs to see, I hope you find them all! (I think we have about 10?!)

Story wise, things are finally moving forward. I can't believe only two chapters left of this series. It's been a 3 years journey with Oathbreaker, and I am so so happy with how it's going to finalize.

Although we had a couple hiccups along the way, I really hope this chapter will be worth the wait for you. I am personally really happy with it, both romance and plot wise.

Not going to be a long post, so I hope you enjoy it!

More everything is on the way!
I'm especially excited about one particular thing I will be announcing very soon.

P.s: Dakimakura & more merch is on the way too!

1635800444555.png

Love you and see you soon!

Reactions: LoneVoyage

Dorksul

Nov 20, 2019
Can someone please make a list of all the scenes in the game as of Ch7?

Last edited:

jufot

May 15, 2021
This was a great chapter. Things are really heating up, only a matter of time till shit hits the fan :)

DisturbedMan

Feb 5, 2018
Is it ever explicitly said in-game that you physically conceived or gave birth to the child (if you were single/lesbian)? Because if not there's always the possible head-canon that the child could be adopted.
Yes. In the first sex scene with the Efl mage, MC admits that the child is the result of a casual encounter. In addition, in the early game, if you bother to read all the wall text that sum up the events of the previous instalments, the Goddess (If I recall correctly?) tells MC this.

jufot

May 15, 2021
Any gallery rip or something?
Seems like a time-consuming hassle to play through.
I'd say if you are not into reading, this isn't the game for you. 99% of the value is in the really, really superb writing. CGs and animations are very infrequent and not as good as the sprites and the background art.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes