3.20 star(s) 37 Votes

bamboomrunescape

Donor
Dec 25, 2019
That magical 4 letter word is enough to click the download button, the customization is intriguing too

Edit: So played it, eh the presentation is fantastic, really slick and minimalist. Renders look great though the landlord could do with going a bit easier on the roids.

As for the story, eh it's painfully obvious the writer isn't a native/fluent English speaker so the story (the tiny amount there is) is kind of all over the place and hard to follow. He was married for a short time, they "divoced" and now he's living with a bunch of teenagers?
idk if this is satire or what but obviously the intended story is that he divorced his wife and now lives with his children. so that would explain the random teenagers he is now living with. but patreon says no no to touchy touchy to family members.

sounds like an extremely original story that i've never seen before ever, literally never. so yeah im sure itll be great.

renders are great though :D

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Obscure Affairs [Episode 1 part1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Obscure Affairs [Episode 1 part1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Obscure Affairs [Intro]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Obscure Affairs [Intro]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-08-18
Version: Episode 1 Part 1

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
sn00p so if I'm interpreting the story right, you're supposed to play this game as if the girls are your *actual* housemates? I'm fine with that, but asking cuz the dialogue is very unclear about who any of the characters are or how they know each other. Other than that, excellent gfx and wish you all the best.
Each character will have their own separate Episode dedicated to how you get to known them
Love the slender models in this game. Not every game model needs massive breasts!
And I intend to keep it like that, I like this type so...
well it seems ok but it needs an incest patch. we will see it again in the future.
Well, in some way you can actually create that with the customization the game offers for some characters, but who knows what other ideas others have :D

At tk99 what do you mean by this?

" Poor character lightning and blurry renders in my opinion. "

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Can you change the background of the game main page. On the updated screen page it is greyed out just like the ones I ignore. Thanks

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
At @tk99 what do you mean by this?

From your promo pics

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1309118_62BTKH.png

There is no area which is really focused.
The MC is blurred out, which is ok. But the girl isn't in focus either.
The BG has a lot of light, the girl nearly none.

That's ok, if it's intended like this.
But that's the problem with dark environments. With this lightning my focus is on the background, not the girl.
Use a spotlight to give her more light and set the focus.

Same here

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1309117__lVmJ3.png

Where do you want the user too look?
As the whole picture is blurry, my attention goes to the brightest spot ... the TV.
If that's your goal, focus the cam on the TV.
If it's the MC, give him more light and focus on him, using DOF to blur the girl and the TV.

This pictures just looks washed out.

Reactions: HansDampf788

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Can you change the background of the game main page. On the updated screen page it is greyed out just like the ones I ignore. Thanks
You mean it's missing a screen or what by greyed out?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Nice beginning. Given the number of branches in this short amount of content, named saves would be a great addition.
Anyway it's your game do as you please, and good luck.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
As some already mentioned here the text sizes are a bit small.

I made a quick Mod with some adjustments and an option to change the dialog text and text backgroud. Also you can redefine the names/relationships and integrated a "choices help" (walkthrough) function to show the game points (only for the intro, in episode 1 are mostly choices for personal preferences).

Download Mod v1.0 (<1MB)
Workupload

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1360960 View attachment 1360961 View attachment 1360962 View attachment 1360963
Thanks for the mod. Excellent work as always!

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
You mean it's missing a screen or what by greyed out?
1629408862927.png
The greyed out ones I am ignoring. This game is top left and looks that way as well except for the Renpy part, but makes it more likely I would ignore it

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Beautiful girls. You don't have to wade through mountains of text to content. And the content itself is well done, the angles of the images are chosen well. In general, I like everything. Unless the game itself is still very small, but this is a matter of the author's time and effort. I hope he will continue to delight us with his game.

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
There are too many divergent paths. There's only 5 minutes of content, but you have to play through 16 different answer paths to see all of the images. I imagine the game start to finish will be 30 minutes but 400 hours just rolling back choices or reloading saves just to see the couple extra images.

The story is basically non existent too. "Hey, I got divorced and live with 4 girls for no reason and immediately bone them all. The end."

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thank you for sharing this update, best of luck to the dev!(y)
Love the game story and specially the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work. :p

Reactions: BigDaddyDom
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes