3.20 star(s) 37 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I didn't say he did. It would just be a possibiliy. ;)
By the way, this superfetation trick within this game is just like some kind of trinket with no practical use. this is something that can only be seen if you pay attention to the information in the showcase - you will not see it anywhere else.
you can quite calmly "from the bulldozer" assign girls an age and make them all the same age, turning the narrative into a farce, into nonsense for anyone who knows how and loves not only to look but also to think.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
By the way, this superfetation trick within this game is just like some kind of trinket with no practical use. this is something that can only be seen if you pay attention to the information in the showcase - you will not see it anywhere else.
you can quite calmly "from the bulldozer" assign girls an age and make them all the same age, turning the narrative into a farce, into nonsense for anyone who knows how and loves not only to look but also to think.
I agree. It is much more probable, that the reason is just a lack of care. But I would like to hope that it isn't. ;)

Hotocochoro

Aug 4, 2018
Probably the worst update. All the action was meh and with unattractive characters, and then a new
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We weren't lacking in that demographic. The list of characters is honestly quite boated when you consider we don't have much development for the current ones.

Br4ndysv3n

Sep 29, 2022
Hi there. I've problems with this base client zip on macOS Sonoma beta. Nothing happens, when I try to open the .app file. Does anyone have similar problems on older macOS versions or can help me out?

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
another game that turns into an inevitable lesbian orgy :/ why put an mc on if the girls literally spend more time fucking each other than with the mc and the worst thing is that they don't even ask for your opinion the mc is a bottom who accepts everything

Reactions: Ursus4321

Fanolita

Nov 23, 2021
I mean after what happened to Westy I wouldn't be surprised to see quite a few games with loli content get nuked as the creators flee for their lives. I would not expect to see another update from this game.
Right, the man who got arrested for pixels on a computer screen. Our Orwellian nightmare is coming closer every day. Scary.

Reactions: denen and Mr.Kakou

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Hi everyone, I'd like to know what is supposed to be the relationship between Ashley, Valerie and Angela? I tried sisters but it was weird because the game have Ashely says since they're my sisters that make them my "girls". I didn't know what to replace girls with, it looks like it could be sisters too but why the game would ask that twice. Then I thought maybe daughter but same problem it was weird.
So is there something I misunderstood or maybe it's a game mistake? What did you do?
Thanks.

The most suitable relationships for girls that I understood (according to my 1 brain cell)

Leah: daughter (I played her as girlfriend too but scenes were felt weird sometimes, adopted daughter would be more suitable but I play with daughter as MC took her and left the city, so adopted daughter makes sense.)
Eliza: daughter
Alice: daughter
Diana: daughter
Sarah: don't know
Girl living with MC's mom: sister

Ashley: mother
Valerie: daughter
Angela: daughter

if any one have more suitable ones DO SHARE:coffee:

Reactions: Cedrog

Fuckthissite1234

Mar 5, 2022
So is this game now dead? Subscribestar says vacation until december which seems excessive if dev was intending to ever finish.

If so, anyone able to recommend games similar to this? What I'm most looking for is similar render quality. This dev with this and Beyond Persona has some of the best renders in terms of realism/lighting (some faces are weird). Only one i've seen come close is Such a Sharp Pain but some of the depth of field on that makes the renders look fake. The renders in OA on the yacht for ex are best in industry. Not so fussed on story etc. thanks
dessert stalker is great and this is peak https://f95zone.to/threads/personal-assistant-blackheart-edition-v0-5-blackheart-games.110616/

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
This is just fucking hilarious lmao. I don't think I played a bigger mess of a game than this. I like how the author just decided to forgot about routes mid game (Leah dom route) and just went ahead with whatever random shit he thought of at the moment. Slaps 30 characters into the game, completely random relationships and ages and just lets everyone fuck everyone mindlessly. Fuck the plot, fuck the personalities, just dumps models into the game and makes them fuck ... absolute chad I say.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
So is this game now dead? Subscribestar says vacation until december which seems excessive if dev was intending to ever finish.

If so, anyone able to recommend games similar to this? What I'm most looking for is similar render quality. This dev with this and Beyond Persona has some of the best renders in terms of realism/lighting (some faces are weird). Only one i've seen come close is Such a Sharp Pain but some of the depth of field on that makes the renders look fake. The renders in OA on the yacht for ex are best in industry. Not so fussed on story etc. thanks
Nice to see Such A Sharp Pain mentioned here

Reactions: Nadiel
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes