3.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
7767 Your welcome :)

That says it is Obscure Affairs UE v1.00, not v3.40. In fact, all the ones I d/l say v1.00. I am confused now.

The dev did not put a version anywhere inside his game either. You know, like most games would say 3.40 down on the bottom of the main screen, or in options screen. Nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enot1964

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm a bit disappointed with the rework. I know the dev stated that it was necessary, but for me it's enough to drop the game and look elsewhere. I wish the dev good luck on his project. Unfortunately it is no longer for me.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
That says it is Obscure Affairs UE v1.00, not v3.40. In fact, all the ones I d/l say v1.00. I am confused now.

The dev did not put a version anywhere inside his game either. You know, like most games would say 3.40 down on the bottom of the main screen, or in options screen. Nothing.
same here i'm wondering wats going on

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
This game is weird. Are the girls actually supposed to be the MC's daughters? There are some parts that don't make much sense if you set them to be his daughters but i'm not sure what else they could be with this "four young girls living with a middle aged MC" set-up.

Javac_

Jan 19, 2018
MEGA link would make my life easier. Nothing else is working. Download keeps getting interrupted and won't resume.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
i don´t get this game ....

who are the girls ? (meant to be)

what´s with this foot fetish thing ?

why is the mc going to that snake therapist ?

and why does my game end after this session ? :unsure:
am i supposed to tell that snake all the stuff or getting a game over ?
(edit : tested getting kicked to the mainmenu if not telling ... what a crap )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

after this choice (second time deny/lying to the doc)
and
scene ep2_mcapp24 with dissolve
Unknown "Sure, at your house, same time!"

i get kicked to the main menu instead going to this

scene ep2_laterday with dissolve
$ renpy.pause(1, hard=True)

scene fadeblack with dissolve
MC "Finally, home, at least..."
MC "I just want a good sleep right now!"

is this supposed to go this way ? sn00p

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Man, there isn't much to this story but this dev sure as hell knows what he is doing with the models and camera angles.
I've hit my feet fetish craving for the whole week just by playing this(well maybe not I will prob still need more this is some top tier shit I'd say). This is awesome.

Reactions: Gordon_79

jackhahn

Nov 2, 2022
Version 3.10 UE
Win/Linux:
MEGA - - -
And the WT mod below.
does this work for MAC? every time i download an old version Eliza's face is fucked still and the models are changed

Dan123

Jul 1, 2017
I think I'm out too. Since the new models I'm just finding myself not into it anymore. Good luck to the Dev and to all who are enjoying it. Peace out. Holler me back if he ever reverts to the original models :)

mistvenom

Oct 11, 2019
Started new game. Kinda confused what's the MC's relationship with the girls. Some of the dialogue feels like they're family, but in the introduction(from this website) they're just stranger that lives in the same house.

Also, the face of Leah and Eliza looks like they are from horror characters, especially eliza.

Haven't gone far yet because i don't know what relationship should I put on them. Both housemate and sister felt awkward.
Need advice from everyone

Reactions: SumTingWong0420
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes