3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
eleborate do you mean like "big proportions" or them being filed in all holes?
Fair xD, usually an image of the MC some place on the screen that shows the status, like 'normal', and then when in a scene you can see the pixel animation on the screen like this game, and then a larger animated scene of it appears. usually off in a corner, thus "Box Art" xD

Nov 17, 2021
played the game and finished the game in one day.. not a bad game, but 600+ MB size seems too much for a game that's WAY TOO short.. I've played RPGM of 400 mb size that were actually quite long.. Even Tower of Yggdrasil also requires 600 MB size but it's playthrough is very long, has better graphics, japanese voice added in and has tons of different music for every stage compared to this game

JabFZone

Dec 13, 2017
I am stuck. How to attack the green monster? Z does nothing enter does nothing mouse button does nothing.
If she has any Hearts next to the HP Bar, she can't attack. You have to use one of the Tissues to clean before she can attack again.

JabFZone

Dec 13, 2017
Anyone knows how to use the Masturbation Attack/Option? It doesn't seem to work with or without stars, and I am not sure if it need something like Ammo or a Dildo or anything.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Anyone knows how to use the Masturbation Attack/Option? It doesn't seem to work with or without stars, and I am not sure if it need something like Ammo or a Dildo or anything.
It seemed a bit touchy with me, but it's just an out of combat thing to show the animation (the same as the aphrodisiac pot enemies). You need to hold the attack button down for sure.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
question talk about pregnant. is there way to stay pregnant. instead after she gets rape, she gives birth

Blooms.

Dec 3, 2018
Thanks for this have you ever found out the other 2 endings? if yes i'd like to ask for a save file thanks
I never figured out how to get end2, the one on the far left, I did get end3 on a different save file that I deleted.
I believe the way to get end3 is to finish the game with less Hstatus points (?) If you start a new game and take minimal damage and then lose to the final boss it should unlock that end but if I remember correctly its pretty similar to end4

Reactions: JOSHUAs9
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes