3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
hey guys, they said its based on previous game, so this game a prequel (or sequel ?)
but the circle's DL site only list this one
any1 knows how to get hands on that ?

Reactions: iconoclast9800

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
there as show in the screenshot, it's a voice called "Sex toy" i dunno, but i think it's useless. or maybe the object is somewhere?
There's no item in-game that you can equip there, and it's probably not even translated right: The childbirth scene describes the creature the MC gives birth to as a sex toy.

Speaking of: It's pretty strange how poor this MTL is, considering that the 'word wrapped' version doesn't succeed at word wrapping dialogue (a lot of it still runs off) and it's somehow worse than what you'd get from most MTLs (i.e.- there's untouched 'here is a suggestion for what this word could've meant' and practically every "icky" is clearly the usual "cum" spam characters do in hentai when they're orgasming their brains out). The download's bloated with the unused non-word wrapped translation still in a renamed directory, also.

ohnothebig

May 16, 2019
The new game is out, although I don't know if it'll get translated or not

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
MEGA link:

This version is probably buggy since the Standing-CG are skipped/cut short. Or it's a settings thing I can't figure.

Edit: Found the issue, in Options you must turn off the last Setting

Last edited:

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Observer Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 544 MB/152 MB :

Reactions: Mister Wake

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
I never figured out how to get end2, the one on the far left, I did get end3 on a different save file that I deleted.
I believe the way to get end3 is to finish the game with less Hstatus points (?) If you start a new game and take minimal damage and then lose to the final boss it should unlock that end but if I remember correctly its pretty similar to end4
Ending One Is just Beating the game with Low Corruption I guess? what worked for me, Ending 2 Was beating the game with Max Corruption, Ending 3 was losing to the last Boss and Ending 5 is losing at the laser card part.
Do you remeber what Ending 4 was? when I read the hint it just says Haroko (I think thats how it was spelt lol) Falls...
Like IDK what that means I went and lost to everyone except bosses cause different ending so I am wondering what it is, It's all I need to 100% the game.

PlagueTG

Aug 30, 2023
Anyone know other games by the same creator (besides the futari one) or something similar to how this one works?

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes