LinaGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2023
I noticed that on the subscribestar are images of the events with more nudity in them, are these versions to come later or are they only for your subscribers and we are playing a free version here?
Some things will appear in the future, some scenes have already been added. The free version differs only in the absence of a Cheat (max lust).

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
Some things will appear in the future, some scenes have already been added. The free version differs only in the absence of a Cheat (max lust).
Woah, I didn't know that! Also thanks for the immediate answer, is there a way to raise the lust of the characters as of this version for more (nudity) to happen?

LinaGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2023
Woah, I didn't know that! Also thanks for the immediate answer, is there a way to raise the lust of the characters as of this version for more (nudity) to happen?
You are welcome. Lust gradually increases in the process of interacting with other people. You can instantly increase lust only with the help of a cheat.

Reactions: Sanjimelorine

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
You are welcome. Lust gradually increases in the process of interacting with other people. You can instantly increase lust only with the help of a cheat.
Thank you very much, I shall continue interacting to see how this goes! I thought I grinded enough but it seems I was wrong.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LinaGames

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
So after 6 months of development, there are only 2-3 scenes with 0 content in them ? Did I miss something ? Hints are USELESS... I played this game for an hour and so far I saw the mother in the laundry and sis in the bathroom... Are there any more scenes ?

Reactions: harem.king

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
So after 6 months of development, there are only 2-3 scenes with 0 content in them ? Did I miss something ? Hints are USELESS... I played this game for an hour and so far I saw the mother in the laundry and sis in the bathroom... Are there any more scenes ?
Its not 6 Months of development. Time duration maybe 6, but its not constant and at their pace they can or want to do it.

One might also guess its also 6 months of you not contributing....

Reactions: bhbhjbhj

LinaGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2023
A walkthrough is seriously needed for this game, the hint system is worthless
In this version, the hint system is incomplete. The hint system works as follows: The first hint directs to an event after which the next hint opens, and so on. Eventually, a list of all events will be available to you. It is also planned to create a wiki page with a detailed description of the game.

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
In this version, the hint system is incomplete. The hint system works as follows: The first hint directs to an event after which the next hint opens, and so on. Eventually, a list of all events will be available to you. It is also planned to create a wiki page with a detailed description of the game.
As a follow-up to my previous question, I played for about 10-14 more minutes grinding the same scenes again and again. If I continue doing that will these scenes progressively have more nude?

LinaGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2023
As a follow-up to my previous question, I played for about 10-14 more minutes grinding the same scenes again and again. If I continue doing that will these scenes progressively have more nude?
Not all events end with the character undressing.

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
Not all events end with the character undressing.
OK but since I found all the events in this version, if I continue playing and raising lust will they show the same scene but with less clothing? Sorry for continuously asking, I am just trying to understand the mechanics.

LinaGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2023
OK but since I found all the events in this version, if I continue playing and raising lust will they show the same scene but with less clothing? Sorry for continuously asking, I am just trying to understand the mechanics.
What event are you asking about?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes