EIEIO

May 11, 2024
I dont get the point of a save feature in a game that only has "new game" "download the game" and "settings" as options.

Jan 1, 2018
ive done the movie task, spoken to jessica in laundry and at night in cafeteria also seen nurse in the bathroom multiple times, magazine too, what else do i need to do to progress im stuck

Reactions: jaboney

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
Genuinely spent a hour walking around trying to find content. All I have found is: Laundry in morning as kid, Lima movie at evening with older man, and pall walking in on Older girl in bathroom. Repetition did not seem to change much.
The hint system is essentially useless and there are no hints from the story on what to do

Minhlong1

Aug 23, 2022
A woman or futanari can be IMPREGNATED by anyone who has a PENIS -> man, mutant, dog, pig... futanari.
Any female character can become a futanari -> by using a specific strain of the virus.
Futanari can be added at the player's request or not added -> ¯\(◡‿◡ )/¯ if you are against futanari.
How to turn them into futanari. I can not do it

DonComedia132

Apr 28, 2022
I need help, I went to the recreational room with Lina at the time she asked me to and the Nils show event is not activated and I don't know why. (I have the configuration at default)

LinaGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2023
I need help, I went to the recreational room with Lina at the time she asked me to and the Nils show event is not activated and I don't know why. (I have the configuration at default)
There are no errors detected on our side, the event is working.

LinaGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2023
Genuinely spent a hour walking around trying to find content. All I have found is: Laundry in morning as kid, Lima movie at evening with older man, and pall walking in on Older girl in bathroom. Repetition did not seem to change much.
The hint system is essentially useless and there are no hints from the story on what to do
It may take more than an hour to discover all the secrets.

Woodywood03_e

Jul 14, 2023
View attachment 3687353

Overview:
Planet Terra 1999 after...
In early 1999, the star Astra fell to the surface of Terra.
Astra secreted nectar that had an attractive smell and taste.
Nectar acted on people as an aphrodisiac and was addictive.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-07-16
Release Date: 2024-07-16
Developer: Lina Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.09
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: GDRIVE - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3136577 View attachment 3081528 View attachment 3081529 View attachment 3687241 View attachment 3687246
This looks good but the real test is about to start. Good luck is all I can give you.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes