anon280

Nov 11, 2017
v0.0.02 has nothing to do except some simple tasks of hugging or helping mom with laundry which feel empty in an empty map. traversing takes long, clicking doorways is annoying in finding the hitbox, and you don't know where you should go. the role assignment should have a picture of the family so you know as a new player the assumed relationship - it also takes so long to rename the roles

LinaGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2023
v0.0.02 has nothing to do except some simple tasks of hugging or helping mom with laundry which feel empty in an empty map. traversing takes long, clicking doorways is annoying in finding the hitbox, and you don't know where you should go. the role assignment should have a picture of the family so you know as a new player the assumed relationship - it also takes so long to rename the roles
You should understand that the game is under development v0.0.02 ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ
If you only found a laundry quest, it does not mean that there is nothing else to do in the game.
The role system is specially designed to give you absolute freedom of choice.
Thanks for the comment, the game will get better thanks to you!

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Let's see, this is a game with a "young" MC and his mother, JUST the 2 of them, RPGM, focused on "romance" and mysterious envelopes in the banner.

Do you smell that? It is the putrid smell of a certain tag that is going to appear in some time, if this survives of course.

However, I wish Dev luck, it may not be my thing but it will surely be for others.

Reactions: Partomatic

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
You should understand that the game is under development v0.0.02 ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ
If you only found a laundry quest, it does not mean that there is nothing else to do in the game.
The role system is specially designed to give you absolute freedom of choice.
Thanks for the comment, the game will get better thanks to you!
i'm aware just pointing out where it needs work. not judging it on a completed basis

• Red Heart
Reactions: LinaGames
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes