• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Iskroal

May 17, 2020
Great game, I absolutely love the art direction and the characters all seem well written. The atmosphere is pretty good, the spooky occult vibe is consistent throughout the game but it feels like there's a slight lack of horror and sexuality. hopefully with chapter two there will be more content to chew through. I'm excited to follow the development of this game, and that a steam release eventually comes sometime this year.

Reactions: Biomacchia

Eneomaos

Aug 17, 2020
I noticed some nods to armpit fetish... Is there any armpit licking scene included in this current version? If not, please consider adding something like that in the future. I like the ecchi style you are going for.

Biomacchia

Feb 15, 2022
I noticed some nods to armpit fetish... Is there any armpit licking scene included in this current version? If not, please consider adding something like that in the future. I like the ecchi style you are going for.
There isn't a complete scene, but I'm definitively willing to add more!
The problem is I'm just not very well versed on the fetish, so writing the scenarios is tough because I'm not completely sure as to what I should focus on to make the descriptions arousing :unsure:

a steam release eventually comes sometime this year.
A steam release is definitively planned with the second chapter's release. The only reason there isn't one yet is due to the tax they charge for publishing games there, which I can't spare at the moment.

Feb 26, 2019
I really love the artstyle! Remind me of another 8bit graphic game like this. I don't quite remember it but it goes like, your uncle or grandpa died, and you inherit his fortune. His house has 7 girls I think. I forgot the name but it was an interesting 8bit game
Please let me know if you remember the name, that description really caught my attention

• Hey there
Reactions: bakakon

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
F95 users: :Blue balled:

F95 foot fetish users: *Boner ready for take of in T-Minus 3 seconds*
Is that how the game turned out? Mainly foot fetish? Pretty sure I was asking about this here when the demo initially released. The dev said the fetishes would be numerous and varied. I was considering buying it on steam just now but, if it has turned out to be mostly foot fetish then I may have to pass.

justanotherguy1

Jun 25, 2020
Is that how the game turned out? Mainly foot fetish? Pretty sure I was asking about this here when the demo initially released. The dev said the fetishes would be numerous and varied. I was considering buying it on steam just now but, if it has turned out to be mostly foot fetish then I may have to pass.
I've played the game a long time ago, but from memories it's MAINLY foot fetish. there's other stuff too, but the dev said they were going to add a lot of other stuff later and even detailed some of it.
I don't have a foot fetish, in fact, I never really wanted to jack off to the game, so I can tell you it's worth it regardless. it's a neat little occult title with really good pixel art and an interesting story, so you might consider getting it for that and for future fetishes

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I've played the game a long time ago, but from memories it's MAINLY foot fetish. there's other stuff too, but the dev said they were going to add a lot of other stuff later and even detailed some of it.
I don't have a foot fetish, in fact, I never really wanted to jack off to the game, so I can tell you it's worth it regardless. it's a neat little occult title with really good pixel art and an interesting story, so you might consider getting it for that and for future fetishes
Biomacchia

I ended up buying it anyway, it's not exactly expensive. Overall neat game but, The NSFW content feels a little undercooked. Like a lot of those scenes could do with more variations/additions to the CGs so it ties in better with what is actually happening according to the text. Some of the scenes also felt like the dev was playing it too safe when it really would have done no harm and even make the experience better had the nsfw part been pushed a bit further.

Some inconsistencies between dialogues when referring to past nsfw events as well e.g. Girl brings up the time she was strung up "naked" (she specifically says that) in bondage ropes from like 10-20 minutes before but, she was never naked and was only missing her hoodie (nsfw mode on). The SFW mode during that event adds a few talisman to cover up her boob a bit but, there was never anything on show to begin with in the NSFW image, just skin *shrug*.

Some sections of dialogue felt like they could have been condensed as I found myself on a few occasions getting impatient with reading. As well as the frequency of NSFW events seemingly having little consistency in their timing e.g. Sometimes it can be 5 minutes before the next nsfw scene... sometimes it can be 20 minutes, 30 minutes, an hour... I'm not saying we should be delivered smut every 10 minutes but, it helps the overall flow and attention span if the reader can participate in the story via the tension and release of anticipation. Said anticipation developing due to certain Que's being hit at reasonably regular intervals or certain themes hinting that something kinky might be coming up. As it stands right now the tension of "when will something sexy happen again" is quite prevalent.

Currently NSFW events happen a lot as a side effect or after thought of situations rather than a consequence of them. The reason for this is apparent in previous posts though. The dev took a lot of NSFW content suggestions on board from us lot here and they seem to have been squeezed into the story where they are somewhat plausible. Rather than the scenarios being built with said themes and kinks already in mind. For example:

Scenes built with nsfw content in mind -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scene not so much built with nsfw content in mind -

You see the difference between how those scenes go from point A to point B and justify themselves? First two are consequences. Last one is a far reaching side effect.

Anyway. Overall I enjoyed the game but, ultimately didn't 100% it as about 3-4 hours in I could tell that there really was not gonna be the ecchi payoff I was looking for with horror titles like this. At which point I just decrypted the image.rpa to confirm my suspicion that this was all the game currently has to offer in terms of how far it is willing to go with kinks/ecchi. Sadly it turned out I had seen all that was worth seeing in terms of lewd content before I'd even finished the game. By the way dev, any plans to have de-clothed/nude versions of the character busts? That also goes a long way to adding lewdness without having to draw full CGs for smaller/minor lewd scenes.

Conclusion?

This is a decent game in and of itself but, if you are looking to enjoy a fap alongside the story then you will end up blue balling yourself. The NSFW content never really goes so far as to bring you to the edge and take you over < that means a lot coming from me as I can happily orgasm to ecchi content all day without ever seeing a penis enter anything or a vagina get penetrated. Heck I can even jizz to simple things like upskirts, wedgies, camel toes, spanking etc... The scenarios and kinks that are there for the most part line up with what i like but, they didn't quite deliver on what one might expect from said kinks and scenarios. So for this game to not achieve that supports my sentiment about the nsfw scenes being played too safe or not given enough time to develop.

Oh one last thing... Content spread between the girls could be more equal. e.g.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2020
Multiple new games times ive gotten to a point where im outside the building and cant go in, ive checked the building, the lantern, talked to everyone multiple times, and got the comment about the air but I still cant go in

Dec 7, 2020
Multiple new games times ive gotten to a point where im outside the building and cant go in, ive checked the building, the lantern, talked to everyone multiple times, and got the comment about the air but I still cant go in
not sure how but I got around this happening and im a little confused on the ending

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes