EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ocean-lust-adventures.jpeg

Overview:
You are a 19'yrs old boy Jack, who goes from work to a cruise ship, along with the girl he likes. You will achieve your goal that is to be with her and how will be the relationship, The temptations that are on this ship will be more interesting than being with Alice. Discover this and many more perverted surprises on this trip.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-30
Release Date: 2020-05-28
Developer: DesDraw -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg
007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Very interesting game. Great illustrations. Good content. Couple of oopsies with the translation but nothing much. 2dcg can be very time consuming, but I hope we have an update soon.

Punkeru

Oct 25, 2018
As a passanger ship crew member i tell yoi if this guy don t have single cabin is very hard to get some :) but sharing cabin could open the door for 3 somes ... Anyway i wait for more updates untill i start playing . Good luck with the gane dude !

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
If it gets a proofreader, and the feature of rollback, it can be something actually good, right now it's rough as hell though.

Reactions: truien

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Tag corrections: remove corruption, dating sim, humiliation and vaginal sex. It's not currently in the game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
high potential but needs work on the jarring engrish...fix that and this could be a winner among those that enjoy colourful art sexcapades

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
The negative things first:

The English could use a little work. I think this has been written by someone who isn't English at all, but most of the errors could have been prevented if someone else read the dialogue. Also, the text speed keeps resetting.

Now the positive things:

The art style is really cool. The girls look nice and the backgrounds are simple, but effective. The game is a visual novel, which means you don't have to grind to continue the game, which is a very good thing. I think the game could improve a lot if the broken English is fixed. It's a nice game to play and I can't wait until the next update comes out!

Reactions: SeeEmilyPlay
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote