ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm pretty sure they're just bent awkwardly. I don't recall any mention of amputation anywhere in the scene and there's no tag for it on VNDB. Either way, doesn't bother me. I can still fap to it. She'll make a better sex slave if she can't run away. XD

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
is this the animation edition? man i hope they make yukikaze 2 animation edition ald

Reactions: ponyguy

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
also if anyone looking for full save...

1. search the game in vndb
2. copy the jp name and google with sagaoz
3. click on any sagaoz link
4. search again with jp name
5. download the file
6. extract the data.ksd file and replace old one
7. happy fap fap

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I'm pretty sure they're just bent awkwardly. I don't recall any mention of amputation anywhere in the scene and there's no tag for it on VNDB. Either way, doesn't bother me. I can still fap to it. She'll make a better sex slave if she can't run away. XD
dude... not cool... and i thought im the one with weird fetishes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
You can't beat me in the weird fetish department. There is little I can't fap to. :cool:
fuck this shit i'm outta hereXD
btw... if you say so... i mean we see common in shindoL art... but how about neromashin...

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
boku no tomo yo... my friend... yea his art surprisingly nice even tho there are a bit guro

May 1, 2017
Does anyone have a save for this? I tried johndoe's method and replaced the file, but I don't see any new saves in the load menu (other than the one's that were already there).

Also, when I get to the scene after both girls practice in their lewd leotards, in the following scene I get a picture of the front of the school and ellipses in the dialog box and "Prelude to Ruin . End" text. And then the game abruptly ends and goes back to the menu. Am I missing something?

Mitchz

Jan 16, 2018
How exactly I have to use the Locale Emulator? All that shows in its folder is this:

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes