• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
So in Alisha's Basement there's a side room right to the left of where you start out with some planter baskets, two buttons, and a switch that turns one button from Red to Blue and back again.

Was there anything more to that room or is the switch and button stuff just there? I thought some rooms in the lost wizard's tower were just there with no purpose until I found the secret passage and the orc scroll so I was wondering if there was more to that room than I thought too.
The wiki have guides too all the rooms in her house If it is the room I think you are thinking of, the important of the switches and such depends a lot on which direction you enter it from, as it isn't a main room, more of just room to get between other more important ones
I believe the room they are talking about is barely even covered there, only described as "a small room with items" left of Room 1. Anyway, from what I remember, there is no secret to that room.

snorrisons

Aug 25, 2020
Yeah that's the one. I didn't figure there was anything but the room was weirdly cluttered and the switch just changing the color of a button seemed weird enough to think about

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
Yeah that's the one. I didn't figure there was anything but the room was weirdly cluttered and the switch just changing the color of a button seemed weird enough to think about
The impression I got was that Alisha hadn't yet built whatever was going to be in that room, as evidenced by the to-do lists on the wall. (And she won't within the timeframe of the story, as she is soon recruited into Lilina's group.)

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Does Anyone Know How To Get The New Character Wind ?
With minimal spoilers:
  1. You need 4.x + DLC.
  2. You need to go to West Beach Outpost and pay for a ship.
  3. You need to use the ship to go to Valua (the island to the west).
  4. You need to go to the government building in the top part of the center area and meet with the governing body.
  5. Upon completing #4, you need to crash the gala at a villa. Wind is in the villa.

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
Does anyone know ways to become Overpowered in this game in Hard Mode?
The earlygame is going to be a struggle no matter what you do.
Start by going for Yterre first, simply because she can be recruited without a fight by stealing the crystal shard from the chest in her bedroom and sticking it in her mirror in the gallery.
With four members, you should have just enough power to defeat Jyla and recruit her if you get a little lucky in the fight. With five members, you might be able to take down the Gunslinger and recruit her too.
If you have the DLC, you can recruit Wind without combat if you know exactly what you're doing, though getting back out of that building requires either fighting a boss or suffering a Bad End.
By now you should have enough cash (or be easily able to get it; the Crooked Traders in Valua are filthy rich) to afford Nuan's asking fee. And this is where the fun begins.

Train Nuan so she learns Shirogiri and Aogiri. Stick her in a Soldier Shell (also requires DLC) and use Upgrade Kits on it. She now can trade HP for shield points without taking up turns, then Shirogiri to heal the HP back, or Aogiri to mow down groups. The biggest threat is now the possibility that the enemy might have Blow Away to launch her out of the active party.
You could also try something very silly with Annie in a Soldier Shell using Showdown, though I haven't tried that one yet.

EDIT:
I decided to try out the new Arachne class. It's so close to greatness...
Unlike Soldier Shells, an Arachne can wear headgear. This means she can wear a Noble's Mask and have Faceless Maids copying her Combat moves... or she could, if not for the little detail where she can only "broadcast" her first move each turn to the maids to copy, and subsequent moves will be ignored. This means the maids will only ever copy one Predation (from initial CP via Passion) and on subsequent turns Prey Juice or Torment. Annie as an Arachne cannot use Spell Bullets (Arachnes cannot equip weapons, including Spell Pistols), and Showdown simply does nothing. Sadface.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes